My Opinion of the Movie... no spoilers involved..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cravix, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Cravix

Cravix Member

ok first of all... the movie wasnt a sequel to anything... it had a LOT to cover in the 2.5 hours... cant expect detailed biographys on each transformer... seriously think realistically... they had to develop quite a story line with the allspark.. if you werent a transformer fan that knew the previous history of transformers, then you would have enjoyed the movie a hell of a lot more rather then nick picking at the flaws.. yes some of the fight scenes were bit confusing but all in all they did an awesome job... now that the story has been set a little bit the sequel and 3rd movie will have more of the things all the die-hard fans wished were in the movie...

everyone is entitled to their opinion thought id share mine...

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

[​IMG]

I don't understand your comment on how the movie wasn't a sequel to anything?

3. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

He was saying that since this is the first movie (and yes I know I'm not counting the 1986 movie) they had to set up all of the characters and backstory, as opposed to just about every single other blockbuster that's out right now.

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I thought that was what he meant, but I wasn't sure if he actually thought that this movie was a sequel to 86 or thought everyone else believed it to be a sequel.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    yeah i think this one really was just laying the groundwork for the next two movies which will be kickass. also the editing was terrible, which is the only major flaw i found.

6. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Couldn't this have just gone in the ongoing discussion thread? No disrespect, but hey

7. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

True for a first movie the characters should be introduced a bit. But they were barely even covered. I'm sorry, but Micheal Bay did a horrible job establishing the characters. He spent five minutes on character development then went back to work blowing things up.