My only concern

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Recall, May 12, 2009.

1. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

It's been said by people on here and else where as well, but the constant quick camera cuts are Bay's style. He like it, it's what makes him happy, and it's partly the reason why most of Hollywood and movie goers dislike his films. I didn't like the editing on the first movie it was to quick and the battle in the city at the last was totally confusing. I didn't know what was going on until "Devastator" was dead along with Blackout and just Prime and Megatron were fighting. That was one of the huge detractions from that film was the poorly edited action shots. It feels like he's got a dozen cameras all around the scene and going "Action! Cut! Action! Cut!" constantly rotating from camera to camera.

2. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

People brag all the time about how many moving parts the Transformers have but really that's the problem.

There dosnt really seem to be anything solid about theyr bodies.If more of theyr armor were more solid or there were less moving little peices it would be easier to tell who's whom.

It sucks cuz even the Bayheads are saying they cant tell whats what.

3. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Banned

I can't be the only one who didn't have problems discerning what was what in the first TF. The shaky cams and close ups were never a problem for me. Hell, the Transformers were color coded!

4. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Spelling errors? Please elaborate, this is the first I've heard of spelling errors...

5. Trell

Trell Paladin

Uh. . . .

Am I a Bayhead if I could tell what was going on?

The only scene I was like WTF on was the Bumblebee vs BCade, now that scene was poorly shot, (never been to film school).

The rest of TF was discernible though . . .

Since I'm here I'm going to ask: Remember when Prime first landed? Sam and Mikaela were right there at the scene, then when Prime gets up and runs away they're gone????????

Is this that Bayness people talk about?

Transformers cause headaches .. . Bay-er for all . . .

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't know I think we will be even worse about every little detail because we are fans so while Joe Public will go see the film and that will be the end of that for them we will be dissecting the film for years.

Plus if you want Joe Public to come back to see the sequels then you have to make it where they can follow whats going on. Or at least it being about Joe Public was the excuse for why things are like they are with the franchise.