Digibash: My Nissan Xterra transformed into Decepticon Rampage

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by rsdigi, Nov 1, 2008.

1. rsdigi

rsdigi Percepter Rox.

My first post of many to come.
    Ok, heres the deal, my truck gets in accidents all the time (never my fault) so I decided to name him Rampage. I decided to photoshop my truck into a Decepticon in in robot mode... I went outside, took a few pics, used Bumblebee as the base (yes i even own the bee-otch air freshener) and used the newer grim lock head. I thought the ski racks as weapons was a cool idea. I am an avid photoshop user and realize I could have done much more with lighting, shadows, etc. but I did it just for fun (and did it in an hour). Feed back appreciated. If you would like to see him please follow the link:
    http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6217/rampagevi4.jpg

2. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Not bad for a digibash, although the torso looks like a box IMO. But pretty good nontheless.

Oh, and welcome to the boards!

3. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks really good for an hours work. :thumb  My only critique would be to break up the chest, as the movie design is known to break up the alt mode surface as much as possible. Thats pretty much the only thing stopping this design from being awesome. :) 

4. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    yep agree with the above, the chest needs breaking up into about 20 different pieces, here's an example -

[​IMG]

5. rsdigi

rsdigi Percepter Rox.

yeh it was just something I did while bored at work, he kinda just looks like the original Ironhide huh. Don't forgot I'm no ILM artist ;)