Fan Art: my next TF tattoo is....

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sideways, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Sideways

Sideways Banned

nice!!!!

2. Lovin'_Screamer

Lovin'_Screamer i am what I am

Ebay:
    nice tats teeth!

3. StructuralDefect

StructuralDefect Active Member

Ebay:
    nice one people :p  just wish i had space to spare for anything of a decent size, left arms done, right arms started, backs started ( carrying on from right arm ) right leg dosent have enough solid space to have anything that wouldnt look odd and my left i have plans for, other than my ass and my head dosent leave much to go with :p 

ps. the sharkticon would be such a bitch to do, well with colour anyway, or are you going with greywork ?

4. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    To each their own, then. But, I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of people who got a Transformers tat in their 20s came to regret it when they grew out of the franchise decades later.

5. soundwave-maker

soundwave-maker Well-Known Member

anyone know where to get good line art from transformers:hearts of steel?? Mainly Megatron or Shockwave

6. teejay00

teejay00 i hate mods

as a tattoo artist i have to say you are both right and wrong on this.

yes there have been advancements in pigment formulas and overall quality of work in the past 30 years which will in the long run keep colors more vivid and lines cleaner. but the reality of tattoos is that they age, pure and simple. new skin cells form not just over but inbetween the ink molecules which causes the lines to get "fuzzy" and the sun and life itself WILL degrade your colors.

i recently read an article about a woman tattooist in australia who was talking about tattoo degradation and she basically said even if all her tattoos are colored blobs when she's old and grey and in a nursing home atleast she will have some great stories to tell and proof of an interesting life lived. and thats sort of the idea i subscribe to.

you only go around once and if you want tattoos of TFs or GI Joes or even my little pony - i say go for it. but NEVER have the words laser or coverup floating around before you even get the piece, that's just crazy!