2D Artwork: My new Sig pic .

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TFareCool, Jun 5, 2009.

1. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    I made this for my new website, and it is going to be up at the beginning of next school year.. I used this from a tf litho from tfcon.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  2. TFareCool

News Credits:
    smaller one ( i cant upload pics for sig)

Attached Files:

3. Tom-1

Tom-1 Well-Known Member

It could be a tad misleading, in that folks might htink you drew that image and go to your site to see more.

Tom

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I think the design is cool. I also firmly believe that you need to contact Alex Milne to get his permission to use his art before you use that.

5. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

that is a cool signature. how long did it take you to create it? its just so neat.

6. Tom-1

Tom-1 Well-Known Member

Also, is there a reason that "Transformer" are cool? Is there one in particular? And then, wouldn't it be "Transformer ____ IS cool"?

Tom

7. TFareCool

News Credits:
    it was my username on many sites. it was MEANT to be transformersarecool, but i left out the 's' on the first one and rolled with it. Thing is my weebly site has the 's', although thats just a link thats a place holder. I have the HTML for a site i made @ my school but since school is out i can't use that very computer anymore. Hopefully next year i can put it up. I made 5 pages of it

8. TFareCool

News Credits:
    about 10 minutes. I had to find the right size, on my page i shrunk it to fit neatly on the page and its smaller.

I just went on macromedia fireworks program and optimized and shrunk it. Then just some text, and then the BG for the text was that gray color. Just wrote it down.

Very simple to make... You can do the same in photoshop. TO make it small i just resized it in paint.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think it's a cool idea for a sig. My suggestion would be to do more with the block of text. Right now, they're competing for attention. If you look at the sig myself and REDLINE are currently using right now, the background image is faded a bit to focus on the text. I think doing something similar would really help you out.

Regarding the text again, I think manipulation of the text itself would help a lot, instead of simply using a "Transformers" font and typing it out. Use the text to draw viewers in, and let the artwork be secondary, but supportive.

Anyways, thanks for sharing, I wish you well with your website ventures :thumb  Keep us posted :) 

10. TFareCool

News Credits:
    my new new sig

i think this is better. I only post this not to bump but to have a platform onto which to save it from

Attached Files: