My Nephew and TF

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DecepticonSpike, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Today my sister stopped by and she had her children with her, ages 4 and 1. The oldest, who I've got hooked on TF, goes over to my PS3, puts in a G1 DVD and starts watching it. This is also the nephew that argued with me that Go-Bots Aero-Bot was actually Thundercracker because he's a blue jet. At the moment, he's watching "Fire on the Mountain". and he just called Laserbeak "poopy head bird face". I had to laugh at that one.

2. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I did the same thing with my nephew which i bought him last week DOTM Ratchet and Starscream, and he calls Ratchet Ironhide lol. He has like 5-6 Bumble Bee toys and he wanted DOTM Bumble Bee and i go to him why Bumble Bee you have him already why dont you get someone new, he almost got Drift cause he has swords. He watches G1 and has no clue who the Bots/Cons are. Kids think they know about Transformers i go to them Sideswipe their like UGH?? Whos that??

3. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

My ten year old step son isn't all that crazy about me throwing in the original Transformers on dvd. He enjoys the original movie and likes to see when Optimus Prime comes back to life in Return Of Optimus Prime. But he definitely prefers when I watch episodes of Beast Wars/Machines. I guess there definitely is a reason he does better in school than I did.

4. Fierceawakening

Fierceawakening Deceptigeek

My nieces once were visiting when I was watching some G1 and thought it was cool. I can't remember the ep, but it had Trypticon in it. They immediately decided it would be great fun to pretend to be Trypticon and run around growling and chasing me while I pretended to be the fleeing squishy in distress. It was awesome. :) 

(And they even wanted to be 'Cons, too. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY PLAN IS WORKING.)