my my possible spoilers/thoughts on the new movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Prime_Scream, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Prime_Scream

Prime_Scream NEW BREED LEGEND

hey guys, new here....just wanted to post some toughts on the new movie

1. concept corvette is either smokescreen or wheel jack.....i would say its wheeljack because of the picture that leaked that showed him in robot form and he had wheels for feet..

2.The Fallen will be 3 big size decepticons......Tidal wave ( i do see bay bringing a carrier ship in this movie), megatron and devastator.

3. we will see skyfire turn autobot in the movie (destroys devastator all by himself after devastaor kicks the crap out of all the autobots) and have a big battle with starscream in the sky (probably best battle in the movie)

4.audi r8 is either barricade or one of the alternators (probably shockblast) from unicron trilogy....
    why i say that? because i have a feeling that during the movie we will se something like scientists finding some sort of star that is devouring everything, meaning that we will see unicron in one of the future movies

5.We will see a few transformers die: Barricade, devastator, ratchet

Bold Statement:

Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker make appearances in the movie

anyway those are a few thoughts....flame, discuss, do whatever

2. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    1. I'd say Wheeljack or Tracks

2. Lorenzo DiBonaventura said the Aircraft Carrier isn't happening. The Fallen is the Fallen and also possibly Megatron.

3. Jetfire is an Autobot as confirmed by the TFW source

4. The Audi R8 is an currently unknown Decepticon. Barricade is a Saleen Mustang. Why would they make Barricade anything else when we've barely seen the rest of the Decepticons from the huge Transformers Universe? We won't see Unicron unless they get a new director.

5. Highly possible.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    1. Hard to say who he'll be, but my guess is Wheeljack too.

2. It's been stated that the carrier won't be happening, at least for this movie, and the Fallen is a new character all together.

3. It's actually Jetfire, there is an actually difference between the two, and it's hard to say what will happen. I wouldn't have a problem with the change of sides, but I'm having a little trouble imagining it happening in this movie, and he's inevitably going to have to battle Starscream at some point. That and it's been confirmed he's an Autobot.

4. Alternators from Unicron trilogy? They had NOTHING to do with the "Unicron Trilogy". I personally think the Audi is either Barricade after scanning a new form, or a new character, but definitely not Shockwave/blast. Also, I REALLY hope Unicron isn't in any of the movies. Mentioned by name, or more of a Bludgeon homage, I would be ok with, but planet sized robots eating everything in their path is a bit much for a live-action movie, imo.

5. TF deaths are bound to happen. While I had no problem with Jazz's death in the first movie, I hope they put more into it this time around.

Also, the word spoilers shouldn't be in the thread title, imo, since all of that is pretty much fan speculation.

4. Mirage_26

Mirage_26 Well-Known Member

I seem to recall there was a scene shot at the Smithsonian with the SR-71 Blackbird (Jetfire) and Sam does something to it that makes it "activate" or something and someone yells DECEPTICON! This was reported early on in shooting and don't feel like digging it up, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers this. So to have Jetfire start out as a Decepticon sounds accurate from what I've read in the scene description.

5. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    He starts out with a decepticon insignia. That much is guaranteed. Whether he actually joins that army or not during the movie, is another story entirely. Especially after he goes into his, I won't harm you spiel, and simmons berates him for being a decepticon after what they did last time.

Unicron is possible for the movies, though who knows on it being a planet former. (The allspark is movie-verse version of the power of primus)

The Fallen is a different character than other bots we know of. Possibly having his own body, or a persona within megatron. More likely to take on devastator as opposed to being a part of him. Unless Devastator is the fallen because of all the 'dead' bots that could be a part of him.

No aircraft carrier transformer bot...
    But their ship might become one in disguise. Or something otherwise seafaring to lift Megs from the deep. =D Unless 'someone else' already has fished him out.

Jetfire = Skyfire
    It's been a running thing since the G1 Jetfire toy even though the toon used Skyfire. Subsequently his remakes were just called jetfire in their toons and toys. Even Classics.