my mp5 made it past customs!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bumble Prime, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i was talking about bbts's shipments, this is the first paragraph on their description of megs

Update! Megatron shipments will begin arriving to BBTS the second and third weeks of April! We've also just added images of the orange plug that will be added to Megatron's tip. This plug was custom molded to meet the specifications of megatron and cast in high quality ABS plastic. Only the rounded tip of the plug will be visible, the shaft of the plug will be inserted into the Megatron barrel and attached with adhesive. The adhesive will be applied within the barrel at a depth of around 1/2", and will not be applied to the face of the barrel. The plug extends only 1/4" (6mm) from the end of the barrel to the end of the rounded tip. The plug is under 3/4" (17mm) wide and fits perfectly with the end of the Megatron barrel.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Congrats man, that is super fast. I can;t wait for mine to get here, I'm praying it makes it past customs.

3. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

Mine arrived yesterday, customs hadnt touched it at all. i was so worried but i havnt read of anyones been confiscated yet. At the end of the day its obvious its a toy robot. i cant open mine till my birthday on monday :(  arrrrrrrrgh! MY parcel had over 90 stamps on it hahaha.

4. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone here get their's from Hong Kong, I got mine from Robot Kingdom, use air mail, and get it yet? USPS tracking is useless and it's been a week with no sign of him yet. It's making me crazy. I want him now. This is why I hate using USPS, they're completely useless.