My movie protoforms came today but.......

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cujo, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Good grief.

3. y2jversion1

y2jversion1 Rent this space today!

Ebay:
    Damn :( 

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    That is some serious bullshit right there. I would raise some holy hell.

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Thats re-freaking-cockulous.

6. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Dang! Sorry to see that.

I, personally don't like UPS now after what they did to my Jazz pedal car. It arrived safely from England then the UPS delivery guy literally just dropped it on my front porch, breaking one of the wheels.

7. y2jversion1

y2jversion1 Rent this space today!

Ebay:
    I wont be surprised if it's UPS - I hate their service with passion. No wonder they're "brown" because they're a piece of crap.

My bro ordered an electronics project kit who's value was $20 and the shipping charge was $10. When the UPS guy came to drop it off, he asked for another $40 in "brokerage" fees. I gave him a piece of my mind, called their head office n gave them shit and they credited my card back with the "brokerage" fee.

Ok..rant done..sorry for the tangent

8. Cujo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the figures are fine thank god but starscream's waist socket keeps popping out...... but i cant wait for the rest of the line to come out

9. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Thats all on UPS. I worked at a shipping center, and if someone tryed to drop off a package that was in that kind of shape they wouldn't have taken it. Someone packed that box on the bottom of a load instead of putting it on the top. Take it to your local UPS shipping center with the invoice and demand they reimburce you. All UPS packages are autimatically insured for $100. They may argue with you because the actual toy isn't broken, but you will get your money.

10. Cujo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmmmmmm i just might but they arent broken so really no harm no foul

11. noob

noob Well-Known Member

wait, am i too late for the box kicking party?

12. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    thats rediculous....i hate UPS too...they drop of packages at my apartment office, instead of my apartment, and dont even leave notices that my package is at least somewhere close...then, after waiting for forever, the tracking is finally updated, said it was delivered 3 or 4 days earlier, and i go to the office, and get bitched at by the stupid office lady for not picking it up earlier...and this has happened twice now....and alphie, i am so sorry to hear about your car being broken...that sucks...and that thing was so cute too....such a shame....

13. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

wow, so the toys are the versions of the bots when they enter earths atmosphere, and apparently the box has gone through the same atmospheric entry process......

14. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    I'll never use UPS. Every package i've ever gotten through them, has looked like that.

15. Cujo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bwahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

16. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Really? Wow. That's pretty bad.

I work for UPS, and while I can't say I LIKE it... well, it's still better than the horror stories I've heard about FedEx.

Boxxes like that show up from time to time in my area (Unloading... so if your box is in good shape, it means someone like me did their job right!), but those boxxes are rarely put into the system and instead taken out and re-taped... re-boxxed if necessary.

Also worth mentioning is the LOADING areas, where the boxxes are all loaded onto Optimus Prime's trailer (I could say 18-wheeler trailer, but what fun is that?)... boxxes come sliding down chutes to be loaded, and sometimes a light box (like that one) will get caught between a 60-pound box and another 65-pound box racing down that chute. It's not always the fault of someone working there, but the equipment. It happens from time to time, and it sucks. :( 

As far as Alphie's issue... or any dealing with the actual delivery of the packages... there's no excuse for that. That's just laziness. I'd suggest you ship through UPS again and bitch out the guy who delivers to you. ;)  Hopefully it'll be the same guy (or girl)...

17. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to say, I've had no problem with UPS. Fedex on the other hand.. well, let's just say I didn't like the idea of two THS-02's and a Revoltech Convoy sitting outside my apartment door for six hours while I was at work. It may suck that UPS generally just goes straight to the office, but it beats the package sitting outside like that. I know it's kinda my fault for not asking to require a signature- I just don't remember seeing the option, which I wasn't even looking for since I generally use services that wouldn't even ask such a rediculous question... IMO.

Anyways, realy sucks about those figures packages but at least they were alright.

18. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Another reason I won't use them, is that after the first time I complained, the driver just stopped coming to my house with my packages. I'd track them online, and see that there was an attempted delivery when I know there wasn't one. Happened 3 times. Though once I did see him stop on the street, but he never got out.

19. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Wow. That's pretty blatant assholey behavior.

20. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Damn, that's terrible. How'd you get your packages then? Did you have to go to their depot instead because they claimed "we attempted to deliver but nobody was in to receive"