2D Artwork: My movie Megatron design

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Rattrap, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I, like some others, hate the movie Megatron design. I love all the other desings, but I hate Megatron. It just looks like crap. So, I took the liberty of designing my own Megatron for the movie, who turns into an alien jet. I designed according to the leaked script. His hands are designed like claws, with little absorbers in his palms for when he rips out sparks, and absorbs them. I also gave him huge blades on his arms, that can be turned around for huge canons. His battle mode has the standard Megatron helmat from G1, but I switched his standard mode a bit. His chest was also designed from the G1 Megatron. Some of you may be able to figure out the transformation, which isnt too confusing, and also, could some better artists than me, who sortof know what Im trying to do, sort of update the design with color, or different poses or something? Oh, and sorry for the crappy picture quality. I dont have a scanner, plus the drawings were in my coat pocket for like 2 or 3 weeks.

NOTE: Im putting this in the Movie discussion area, but if it belongs in Fan art, Im sorry. Please move it if thats the case. :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, I think this is my appropriate for Fan Art.

3. Veritechnium

Veritechnium Well-Known Member

At least Prime is recognisable - Megs is like a mech version of something from Underworld. I hate the faces they put on these bots, why the Predator/insect look?

4. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

ye i like it nice 1

5. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

nice work!!:thumb  that's a great version of megatron