My Movie Auditions

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ktulu, Oct 27, 2007.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

You know I usually think most self made YouTube videos are pathetic and unfunny. That being said I really liked yours, I was already prepared to not like it, but I laughed. Good job! And that Scorpinok voice is actually pretty good, should try out for those BW dubs.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Glad you didn't just dislike it :p 

In the past year I actually have been active in fan dubs, it's really great fun. Right now I've got a part in TFCog's BW II dub as Scissorboy, and I've done bit parts for their Victory dub. In fyerspawn's Headmasters dub, usually hosted over at TFCog, I'm Long Haul, Soundblaster, Ratbat, Bruticus, Hotspot, Scattorshot, and Computron. I also had a bit part in their Masterforce dub :p 

Another really cool thing is an "animated" War Within project - sort of how the Wal-Mart movie prequel was done, but a tad more extensive. So far in that I'm Kup, Gravitas, Skids, and one of the minor Decepticons. Supposedly the first episode is almost done.

Don't mean to toot my horn here at all - I'm just excited to be a part of all that, I really wish I had gotten into it earlier.

I'd so love to actually be able to do this professionally one day. I have no idea where to even start though.