My Movie/Alternators Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by sithlord9849, Apr 27, 2008.

1. sithlord9849

sithlord9849 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I just started collecting Transformers a few months ago. It started off with just buying a few that looked really cool; now i seem to buy everyone of them that I see! Anyway; here's my collection so far:

Movie Jazz, Premium Ironhide, Concept Bumblebee, Landmine, Premium Optimus Prime, and Longarm.
    [​IMG]

Movie Premium Optimus Prime, Longarm, Divebomb, Premium Megatron, Big Daddy, and Thunder Cracker.
    [​IMG]

Movie Big Daddy, Thundercracker, Leader Brawl, and Premium Blackout.
    [​IMG]

Alternators Hound, Smokescreen, Dead End, and Skids.
    [​IMG]

Alternators Sunstreaker, Battle Ravage, Ricochet, and Sideswipe.
    [​IMG]

Alternators Rollbar and Mirage.
    [​IMG]

Movie Jetstorm and Wingblade.
    [​IMG]

Alternators Meister and Wheeljack.
    [​IMG]

Here's the rest of my Movie figures; these are packaged up for storage cause i don't have enough space to display them all:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats about it so far; but beleive me it's no where near done. The addiction has got me! :) 

2. BHB

BHB Well-Known Member

Nice. What are you going to get next?

3. sithlord9849

sithlord9849 Well-Known Member

Definitely gonna get premium Bumblebee and Jazz; Barricade... not so much lol. I've also been looking to get a MP Starscream but he's so damn expensive. I recently bought a lot of alternators off ebay so I'll have 11 more coming in soon :D . I'll probably buy pretty much every Transformer that comes out from here on out... Man my g/f is gonna be pissed at me!

4. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Great start...that Jetstorm is a really good figure (have one myself)...like how you're going for the action poses...:thumbs2: