Customs: My Mirrorverse Custom Website

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sound Blaster, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Check this out I got the OK to post this with the original creator's of this great fan fic site. (With more characters to come)

LMK what you guys think:

Mirrorverse

Attached Files:

2. Sound Blaster

Just to let everyone know that Mirrorverse came out before "Shattered Glass"

:wtf:  does that mean?

Shattered Glass = Mirror......:sly: 

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Oh I see well I did see the Mirrorverse deal on the website its posted on and well its okay. So this is before "Shattered Glass". Uh, interesting.

4. Sound Blaster

Yea it came before that's funny how that Hasbro comes out with an alternate version of the TF world earlier this year....:crazy:  Wonder where they got that idea....:rolleyes2 

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Fun Pub came up with it, not Hasbro. And there's no telling whether they'd even seen that Mirror Universe site. It's not like switcheroo AUs are a new idea. The fact that Pete's (from Botcon) avatar here was a pic of the Mirror Universe Spock from Star Trek (avec goatee) gives a pretty good impression of what's more likely to have inspired the idea...

By the by, you might want to consider other wiki hosts as an option; Wikia's been upsetting a lot of their clients lately by breaking promises and increasing the ad space to the point where it messes up their wikis' page article layouts. Teletraan-1's recently upped and left them for this very reason (among others, I believe). Just so's you know.

6. Sound Blaster

Well regardless Hasbro loves stealing other people's idea's...trust me I've been there done that with big companies...anyway Teletraan-1 is still there so why would they leave?

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

According to the front page, the crew are officially there till Monday, at which point they're switching over to their new site. The existing data will still be there, as far as I understand it, because Wikia won't let them just delete it as they want to (or if they do, Wikia will reverse the deletion anyway). They've copied the info and are carrying on there using the tfwiki.net domain.

More info about it here.
    That should give you a pretty good idea of why they're leaving.

8. Sound Blaster

Cool thanks for the heads up!

It will come in handy

:thumb 

9. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

my only question is why give the autobots decepticon symbols and vice versa. if they are evil autobots they should still have the autobot symbol imho

10. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Actually, that had occurred to me, but I forgot to mention it. :p 

Is Scrapper actually supposed to be exacltly the same as his normal universe counterpart? Because building his opponents into his structures doesn't seem like a particularly nice thing to do...

I'm particularly worried that Onslaught apparently has a daughter. It's that kind of thing that starts making me wonder about a fanon...
    As long as she's not half human. I have worse problems with the fanon that puts Transformers in relationships (at the same size) with humans, and having kids... :p 

11. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Hasbro are a bunch of idiots, but they do make some cool sh!t, but thats just my opinion.

12. Sound Blaster

Well not ALL of the fiction is mine....:D 

And I have to fix Scrapper's bio thanks for pointing that out.......:eek: 

Yea they do BUT it kinda sucks that sometimes ideas get "taken" from outside sources with that source getting anything for it....:( 

Well what symbol is "Evil" in the normal universe? The Decepticon Symbol since the Autobots are evil in this universe hence they get the symbol for evil.Just the the Decepticons get the Autobot symbol because that stands for the "Good" in the normal universe.

When the crossover begins and both universes collide then it would come to pass to see who is on who's side....:thumbs2: 

Look at the Crisis On Infinite Earth's Storyline:

Anti-Monitor

Monitor

They kinda look the same but are different hence the different takes on different universe's some look the same some are a little bit different....I think this would be a plausible "Alternate" or "Mirror" World.....:rock