My LucK on 3rd party products....!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Simian, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    So I held out for so long before buying a 3rd party product.....I finally broke down...I Pre-Ordered Exgraver and HeavyLabor sometime ago...In the meantime I went to Slag-A-Con..I purchased all the Causality Line...Got home and found that BackFiery had a defect....The leg panels on the right leg were incorrectly applied...They were duplicates of the left leg panels...Someone screwed up at the factory...That has been remedied....Then today I go to pick up my Heavy Labor and Exgraver....Heavy Labor is great, fine, awesome..!! Exgraver however has the same issue as my experience with Backfiery...IT was assembled incorrectly at the factory...Exgraver has 2 left arms..???? WTF..!!!!Instead of a right arm the left arm also exist on the right arm...???? I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth for 3rd party products..I bought a lottery ticket too..I figure what is the chances of buying 2 figures from 2 different companies and having to limbs assembled incorrectly..??? Anyone else experienced this..??????

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    It happens. It's like buying a Hasbro product with a defect. They're all made in the same caliber factories. The biggest influence in price is run size and engineering... There's really no difference in QC across the board.

3. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Yup, I had. Both my PE Frenzy and Rumble I bought from a toy store had 2 right forearms. Got them exchanged by the toy store when I brought them back.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    only thing i've had go wrong on a 3rd party product was the shovel on exgraver being cracked, other than that, i've had better qc than hasbro's

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most bad luck on a 3rd party product I've had is Warbot Defender's joints being floppy.

6. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

After the issues I had with poor quality on my FP Munitioner, and the service I got from BBTS... I'm just gonna keep getting my 3rd party stuff from them. They fixxed everything quick fast and in a hurry, and at no cost to me.