My Little Pony

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by SilverOptimus, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

The majority of people who used to discuss the show themselves aren't around anymore...which given when they were around it was a bit too much like a 4chan thread in here, is a better change of pace.

In truth, while Season 7 has been a refreshing breath of new life into the show after Season 6 was split between mediocre and great episodes, it's still seven years since the show premiered and many of the people who jumped on the bandwagon have since jumped off as they lost interest in the show and people liking MLP: FIM became more mainstream.

2. Primal1987

Primal1987 Creator Of The OptiBrony

News Credits:
    Another strong Fluttershy episode this season. Nice to get a double dose of Zecora these past couple weeks. Lots of cute moments, and even Cat Tail provided some fun comic relief.

It's possible, which is unfortunate. I liked seeing others thoughts on the episode. Maybe it'll pick up slightly when the movie comes out.

3. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Wasn't the show in mid-season hiatus? Last one I saw was The Perfect Pear and for some reason completely fell off my radar! I need to catch up now!!