My little collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Skywave, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

Hi guys. I'm new here, been lurking around for a while, and seen some some amazing stuff in here :)  So I decided to subscribe and maybe make a few post! I usually don't jump in the midst of conversation, so I'll probably don't post much, but we'll see ;) 

So here's some pics of my small collection, nothing really amazing compared to what I've seen here, but we all start small!

So first come my Alternators, this series brough me back into Transformers a year or two ago, and since then I've been buying stuff regulary. I don't have proper display place for now, so I didn't bother to transform them all :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my big guys, with the most recent in my collection being Primus. I'm normally not into stuff like Armada, Energon, Cybertron and such, but he looked much better in person than in pictures! That and the fact he was only 20$ CAD (Unicron Head version), so I decided to take him home :) 

[​IMG]

Then we get the Classics series, wich I'll probaly complet at some point, though the Ultra Magnus/Skywarp pack is a bit pricy right now :(  :

[​IMG]

And finally, a mix of other stuff I have, some G1 here (at least the one that I have that are complete, I have some loose one laying around), the 3 Robot Master seekers, Soundwave reissue, and the Hybryd Convoy

[​IMG]

I have also some G1 reissue in the mail somewhere, with luck I'll get them this week, if not probaly next week, I'll get pics when the arrive!

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Very very nice. Welcome to the boards!

3. optimus92x

optimus92x Banned

nice stuff!

4. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

That's pretty cool. I still can't find the soundwave reissue.

5. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

nice stuff.

6. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Very nice start to your collection...

Welcome to TFW2005...I'm new here as well and my collection is also in its early stages...

7. SunDown

SunDown Fatty McFatFat

I agree with everyone here, nice collection. I want your mp-02! Damn that is expensive on ebay. I have limited myself to MP's personally.

nice collection! Now get yourself a nice display case like Sami and your set!!

8. Skywave

Well I didn't received my TFs this week, damn customs probably slowed down the delivery :mad  So in the meantime I took some pics of other figs.

And today we have some vintage TMNT !

Group shot:
    [​IMG]

Good guys close up :
    [​IMG]

Bag guys close up :
    [​IMG]

All of them are in pretty good condition, wich is surprising considering how much I played with those! Also they're pretty much all complete, but couldn't bother to equip them all, and there's so many accessories that I don't remember who got what in some case !

9. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    TMNT. I never had many of the toys when i was a kid, but always wanted them. They look really nice and they do look to be in great condition!

10. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

they look in real nice condition

11. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, if you're gonna collect TFs, it looks like you've gotten a really good start.

And, those TMNT figs bring back a lot of memories. I only had a couple myself, but my younger brother had an army. Nice.

And welcome to TFW.

12. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

OMG I love your Turtles collection! Don't you just love Masterpiece toys?

13. Skywave

I just received my orders today!

Five new and shiny G1 cars:

[​IMG]

I'm very happy about those because I've never had any G1 cars back in the days! At 100$ US for the five I think it's a good deal, they're all complete (minus Sideswipe box and inserts), and all in great shape, only Silverstreak have some wear on the back windows (can't complain much, think he was 14$).

Now I'll need to find more of G1 toys, because when you start it's like eating peanuts, you can't stop ! But I think some of them weren't reissued, will be hard to find them in good condidition at a "cheap" price :( 

14. Nostalgia

Nostalgia Noob-bot

Ebay:
    First the Alts, then ooooo shiny MPs, next comes the AECs, finally you backtrack all the way to G1. Welcome to the world of plastic crack! :D 

15. AMG

AMG Old School

Nice collection Skywave, you have some quality bots there.