2D Artwork: My Lambourghini TF

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Poho, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    when i was first hearing of the movie, i read somewhere that jazz was going to be a Lambo Murcielago. turns out he's a Solstice (duh) which I actually like. but here's how i think a Lambo would have looked had they put one in the movie. He has more of a decepticon head, and i based the drawing off of a Gallardo instead of a Murc. The quality is pretty fuzzy as i actually had to use a camera to take a picture of it since my scanner is presently unavailable. when i do scan it ill put it on up here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Nice work, d00d; I like the movie aesthetic you used on it. Do you have any other pics?

3. Poho

News Credits:
    not yet. i havent drawn in many years but suddenlt had the urge to and belted this out over the course of four episodes of watching david caruso take himself far too seriously on CSI miami. i plan to get a better res of this up, then maybe draw some more stuff.

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Nice to see the movie aesthetic slipping into fanart, I want to do some stuff like thins myself.

5. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Me like ^^, I love TF movie inspired artwork, gives me a fuzz of a feel....yea, it is nice work, keep it up ^^ :D 

6. Poho

News Credits:
    thanks. im going to scan this one tomorrow, and i may put out another like it this weekend if i find the time. drawing is fun! YAY