My lady left me...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orion P, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

Well it's been three days since and it hasn't been easy. Can't sleep, don't wanna eat, don't wanna do anything really. I did alot of things wrong, and i took her for granted. I know she's not gonna come back... but how do i move on?!? Drinking isn't doing a damn thing and only making me feel worse. How can i get over this?

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Realize life is only as hard and complicated as you make it out to be. Chin up, when the time is right tell her you're sorry, and move on.

Don't dwell, don't let your mind think about it forever and a day, just move on.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Time to get back on the horse, get out there, find someone else, and treat em better.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Trust me when I say I know how that feels, and many others here for certain. I'm still not over my ex completely and it's been a good while, so I'm not the best person to give you advice really. I can think of so many things I did to contribute to it falling apart. But you know what? I can't do anything about that. All I can do is learn from those mistakes and let it make me a better man now, and in the future. You can do the same.

Still - it's only been three days. How are you so sure it's totally over? You never know. If you really feel strongly for her and it was mutual, maybe there's something you can do. Don't turn your back on your feelings, I'm a strong believer in that.

If it is unfortunately over though - All I can say is that it will get better, slowly but surely, and you have to consider that there's possibly someone better out there somewhere. That's a difficult thought, but inevitably true. You've got a long life ahead of you and there's no telling what might happen. It's always gonna be full of ups and downs no matter what. I know you can pull through. Just don't let it consume you.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Everything's going to be okay. :) 

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm loving my wife being gone, f'real. Just focus on the positives, go out a little, and yeah, keep pounding some beers long as it's not keeping you from work or school or whatever.

Big picture, if a bad break-up is the worst thing that ever happens to you, your life is charmed.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Only time can heal, not drinking or any other type of substance partaking.

8. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Sucks i know, but its only temporary. Just don't go all emo about it and you should do fine.

Oh, if you're gonna get drunk then go to one of those freshman bars near your local college, and hook up with a slutty coed.

9. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Well I can only say that my littlebrother and his girlfriend through 4years broke up early november... well she did, and my brother was very confused sad etc... but yesterday they hooked up again... so.. give it a few days before writing it off totally.
    But nevertheless it's no fun.

10. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Not to sound mean or anything, but if I were in your shoes and I truly wanted her back, I'd be trying to get in touch with her or go see her. Try to work through things and realize both the good and bad that you BOTH have done and try to move beyond that. I won't ask any real personal stuff, but what exactly brought this on? Is it something you believe you can fix? If so, tell her that and let her know just how much she means to you.

Apparently she means a LOT or you wouldn't be on a Transformers message board posting a sad-type message. Stay strong and don't give up on her yet. She has to know that you really do care for her, even though some things went sour. You have to assure her that you'll work on changing that WITH her and that you can't do it alone.

Now get out there and make it happen, bro. Don't sit around here asking for more advice--you know in your heart what you feel for her, so go with it. Let us know how things go, man.

11. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Time heals all. Like Kickback said, don't dwell on it because it will only make it wose. Just learn from this experience and eventually you will move on to someone else.

12. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I see these things alot..man and wommen take their counterpart for granted only to realized how much they cared for them once they are gone. There isent much to say but realize and accept what has happen in the relasinship and move on. But for now dont dwell on it but accept it and once you feel good with your innerself then talk to her ans tell her your sorry and all that stuff. But only stuff you mean . Then when your ready move on and see if you can meet any new girls and enjoy life.

Always remeber ..love is adelicate thing that need to be nurtured passionatly.

13. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Screw her. Shed a tear, drink a beer, and move on. If you realize your shortcomings in that relationship, then the next time around you are sure to be better. Write it off and find someone who fits you better.

This Bud's for you!

14. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Find someone's who deserves you more. Everything's ok buddy. :D 

15. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

At the risk of sounding like one of those anti-drinking commercials drinking your problems away isn't the answer. If you're finding trouble moving on why not talk to a close friend, family member or if it's really bad then a councellor.

After which you admit your faults in what made her leave you (the taking her for granted thing, I did that too with my ex), work on ways you can improve on that so that you don't do it again and then get back into the dating wave. But it takes time to heal though, just remember it's not a race and the only one who knows when it's time to get back into the dating ring is you.

God, why do I feel like Dr. Phil all of a sudden?

16. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear that Jay. Keep your head up man. If you need someone to talk to give me a call.

17. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

18. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    QFT, getting drunk with some mates and letting it all hang out is a great way to remind yourself that life can still be fun and carefree.

Obviously, turning into an instant alcoholic is a bad idea whatever the circumstances, but I don't imagine anyone would ever recommend that.

19. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

20. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Speaking from experience, a) getting a new girl and b) finding a new hobby to pass the time while accomplishing a) is the way to go.

The last time I got dumped, in 1998, I discovered RC cars.