My kid's take on the Transformers movie robot designs...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dark_Convoy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Optimus Mettle

Optimus Mettle Member

Ah kids and their innocense. No decades worth of continuity or shows to sway their ideas. I LOVE IT. now on that note can someone please point me in the direction of pics of the TF's other than Bumblebee, Prime , and Megatron? PLEASE!?!?

2. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Transformers was at its biggest when WE were kids thinking it is cool. If there is a new generation of kids that think that it is cool too, maybe it will be as big as it once was. Yes, maybe not the SAME Transformers, but big none the less.

My kids think they are too awesome also. They think they look cooler than the old Megatron and Optimus. If this is the case with most newer generation than THIS is how they should make the movie. THIS is how it should be. Who cares about tickling the nostalgae bone of the old fans when they could make a new generation of fans?

3. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Well considering the Whiny Fan contingency is far outnumber by the child, normal moviegoer audience I don't think there is much to fear with this film dying due to lack of nostalgia.

4. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Exactly thats my point. As someone that stands to make money from the film ... if you figure that you biggest audience will be the kids and other people that never got into it ... then you gear the movie toward THEM. Its simply bad business to gear your pruduct to the smallest audience just to cater to nostalgae.

5. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

.......The sense is, I have only been here for 2 months....How should I know how many kid's or their age's.......I mean why cant I question how your kid's seemed to just hit certain point's already made about the TF's in this movie.....I dont know...was it luck or just pure irony??? You tell me

I mean come on, Iam 16....should I really need to know that much about your kid's???? Iam no petafile, beside's

Some kid's may know about bionicles, but posting something like this after the points were made seemed strange.

And its not like Iam forbbiden to question the validity of your claim.

6. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

What's a Petafile?

7. OmegaVPrimus

A predator that learns more about children and trys to snag them.....usually sexually active.

But enough about that.......EWWWWWW

Anyway's all I was saying was it just seemed wierd.

8. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Oh, a PEDOHPILE!

9. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Pedophile is the proper spelling

And Dark_Convoy posted the ages IN THE ORIGINAL post of this thread, hence he kinda assumed if you were replying, you'd at least have read that first message

10. OmegaVPrimus

What can I say, Iam 16...you want dictionary terms????

But, ok so the age's are their.

I was just asking a simple question, how did your son know that meg's might eats soul's????

11. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

If you can't tell Meg's eats souls just by looking at him....