My Itty Bitty TF Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Kyle Blues, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Kyle Blues

Kyle Blues whoo.

Hello all, I'm not new to the board but I've lurked around for some time.
    And after a renewed interest in collecting transformers, I've decided to post the collection I've acquired over the past 2 years.
    Its not that big since I'm fifteen and don't have a steady source of income.

First off is my miscellaneous autobot collection...
    [​IMG]

Next is my movie and classics decepticons and BW megatron in there for kicks. Oh and my only G1 toy, Micromaster Tailwind.
    [​IMG]

My animated decepticons. No blackarachnia isn't posed like that to be attractive. Her foot joints are just too loose to leave standing.
    [​IMG]

My more expensive 'bots. Yeah I know it's the wal-mart version of Masterpiece prime, but he cost me twice as much after being sent to the wrong address. So I don't plan on getting the japanese version, at least not until this one breaks down or something. =/
    [​IMG]

And my broken bots. Gradion has the commonly reported broken shoulder which means he can't transform, and Scorponok there is slightly broken, incomplete, and I plan on repainting him at some point into Powerpinch (in front of him).
    [​IMG]
    So yeah, that's my collection as of 2/9/2010. =P
    I have more but most of them are older, broken, missing pieces, or just unable to fit on my shelfs.

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Great collection so far man and only two years spent collecting!

3. a-town

a-town Well-Known Member

i love that pose on black arachnia,:) 

4. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    Nice collection

5. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Nice collection here my friend. Just keep collecting and it will get even bigger.

6. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I never heard of this gradion figure..where is it from? What line of tfs?

7. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Nice bots, Gradion looks like energon Sharkticon on steroids!

8. mirage6530

mirage6530 Well-Known Member

NICE rock on:rock 

9. Kyle Blues

Kyle Blues whoo.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Alright here's an update of a couple new figures I got but never got around to showing. =/​

First off is onslaught, who I picked up at a toy-r-us while looking for tfa animated arcee. Hey, you can't blame me since he was on sale.
    [​IMG]
    He's a rather decent figure and can pull off a ''dynamic idle" pose. Unfortunately the feet are troublesome since they are a mix of weak and overly tight joints. Well at least he makes any collection of decepticons actually look like an army, I can recommend picking him up for at least that.
    [​IMG]
    oh yeah and he has the original release "1 beep" siren sfx. So yay for comedy.

...And Tfa Arcee, who I didn't find in store (big surprise, I blame living in remote state and/or toy scalping D=<), and instead had to by on ebay for about $30 total, which was the cheapest by the way.
    [​IMG]
    Nice figure overall, definitely nice to have a fembot who actually looks female aside from Blackarachnia. Unfortunately some molding issues makes it feel like she's going to break when transforming her and dealing with her swords.
    [​IMG]

Well that's my haul for march, since both figures were relatively expensive. Probably will update at the end of April should I get any more over the course of the next month.