My Items 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Orion_Prime48, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.
    I accept PayPal ONLY, shipping is only to the US and Canada
    My FeedBack

[​IMG]Generations Roadbuster MIB- bought and put back into the box, stickers are unapplied.- $25

G1 Soundwave w/ Rumble
    - good condition figure, joints are all decent. cassette door sticks for some reason. comes with a Rumble/Frenzy(red) cassette. Soundwave has missiles but no guns- $25

Generations Lugnut- great condition comes with missile, all joints are great.- $30

Kyoryuger Zyudenchii- seperate prices are as marked all are loose- $50 shipped for all 6
    DX Abaranger- $10 Shipped
    DX Zyuranger- $10 Shipped
    Candy Plezuon- $10 Shipped
    Candy Pteragordon- $10 shipped
    Gashapon Bunpachy- $10 Shipped
    Gashapon Ovirapoo- $8 Shipped

DX Fourze Driver & DX HeeHack Gun- driver works perfectly and is in perfect condition comes with all 4 original switches and numerous others including Elek, HeeHack Gun is also in perfect condition and works perfectly, comes with a DX Fire Switch. both driver and gun are MIB- $110 shipped

Armada Unicron- 1st release, complete with all booklets missiles and minicon, lights work perfectly- $45

G1 Junker Sixshot-
    this guys seen better days, chrome wear on the back wings, a little yellowed and faded and hes missing one of the wings on his chest.- $15

Classics/Generations- all are complete unless specified.
    Cyclonus (no targetmaster)- $10
    Hot Spot (inferno repaint)- $20
    Bumblebee (yellow and black version)- $10
    Terradive- $10
    Tomahawk- $10
    Minicon Assault Team- $10
    Warpath (clipped missile)- SOLD
    Tracks (with reprolabels applied and unused sheet)- $20
    Skids- SOLD

Fall Of Cybertron/War For Cybertron- all are complete unless specified
    WFC Deluxe Soundwave SOLD
    FOC Jazz- $8
    WFC Bumblebee SOLD
    FOC Shockwave- $12
    FOC Sideswipe- $15

Transformers Animated figures- all are complete, will separate- Taking Offers
    Voyager Optimus Prime
    Blurr SOLD
    Deluxe Cyb Optimus Prime SOLD
    Rodimus Minor SOLD

Tron Legacy Vehicle Lot- includes Light Runner, 1 man Light Jet, Kevin Flynns Light Cycle, 3 man Light Jet & 3 figures Quorra, Sam Flynn, one of the baddies (cant remember name).- $60 shipped (this wont be cheap on shipping the vehicles are quite large)

Samurai Megazord Lot- includes Samurai Megazord, Clawzord, Octozord, Kabutozord & Swordfishzord- looking to get $70 shipped

Cybertron Primus- missing the feet, Omega Lock & butt flap otherwise complete. electronics work great.- $20

SHFiguarts Meteor Storm- complete, box is in excellent condition as is the figure- $20

FOC Swindle- complete figure ive never really messed with it- $6

BOJ DX Gekichangers- both sides are complete with both straps, in excellent condition. lights and sounds works perfectly. no booklet for the Gekiwaza's- $20

Alternators Prowl- complete figure excellent condition. one of his wing mirrors is missing.- $25
    Alternators Smokescreen- SOLD
    Alternators Razorclaw- SOLD
    ROTF Leader Starscream- SOLD

Power Rangers Ninja Falconzord
    - great condition, stickers have a little wear to them and a few around the head are peeling but nothing truly severe, no yellowing and very minimal chrome wear.- $25 shipped
    [​IMG]

Revoltech Gurren Lagann MIB- complete except for the core drill, box has some wear to it but is in otherwise good condition. figure is completge with excellent joints and paint. this is the original version without the wing pack- $25
    [​IMG]

Transformers Prime Lot- all are complete and in excellent condition- $80 shipped takes the lot
    Wheeljack
    BH Wheeljack
    BH Ripclaw
    Soundwave
    Voyager Starscream
    Kup SOLD
    Knockout SOLD
    Rumble
    Voyager PRID Optimus Prime
    Arcee
    Smokescreen
    Dead End
    Hot Shot (modded head)
    2x MOSC Vehicon

DOTM Lot- SOLD

Gashapon Gokai Red Key- sticker is peeling slightly at the top near the head otherwise key is in excellent condition- $3

PR Retrofire MMPR Megazord- complete original release, has sword shield and stand, all joints and paint are excellent- $8
    PR Super Legends Extreme Green Ranger-SOLD
    [​IMG]

DragonBall Z Ultimate Figure SSJ 1 Gogeta-excellent condition and comes with a pair of extra hands. figure is poseable and rare- $10

RPM 6" Ranger Set= set of all 7 main Rangers from Power Rangers RPM/ Engine Sentai Go-Onger plus one of the BOA exclusive Train Rangers. all 8 are 100% complete and are all in excellent condition- $55 shipped for set, will not split
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MOSC G1 Brawn- 100% original figure with peg hole slightly off center, card has some wear but its not torn just a little bent, bubble has some Damage and is pealing from the card on the right corner but is still connected just fine. figure itself is in excellent condition and is unyellowed and unbroken- $75
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Perceptor- gold chrome variant, figure is 100% complete with both guns and all 3 missiles. has a small bit of chrome wear and I believe it is an original and not a reissue.- $45

ROTF Leader Megatron- fantastic condition and 100% complete. nothing broken and electronics and sounds work perfectly- $80 shipped
    Classics Sunstreaker- SOLD
    Classics Sideswipe- SOLD
    RTS Strafe- the recolor of ROTF Mindwipe, fantastic condition and 100% complete- $15

Mega SFC Star Saber- great condition has all accessories but no box these can combined to form Victory Saber-$15 or $30 for both
    Mega SFC Victory Leo- great condition has all Accessories but no box these can combined to form Victory Saber-$15or $30 for both
    [​IMG]

RTS Junkheap- excellent condtion no pegs or tabs broken, comes with axe weapon.- $10
    HFTD Bludgeon- SOLD
    [​IMG]

Energon Inferno- only missing one flap on the leg and the missile to the gun. joints are a little floppy but nothing that cant be fixed. otherwise in great condition.- $5
    Cybertron Swindle- in great shape, comes with gun and I might have his Cyber key.- $5
    Cybertron Brakedown GTS- missing the windsheild for vehicle mode and the cyber key. otherwise in great condition.- $4
    G1 Minibots Seaspray and Brawn- original figures as far as I know, Brawn has a wheel rusted up and Seaspray is missing most of his blades on the fans and hes a little chewed up. otherwise theyre both in good shape.- $5 for Brawn $3 for Seaspray
    TFTM 07 Sideswipe- excellent condition no paint scratches and only been TFd a few times- $8
    PCC Steelshot- MIB complete ive TFd it once and it went right back into the box has everything he came with new.- $6
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ROTF HFTD Deluxe Ironhide: SOLD
    ROTF HFTD Deluxe Ratchet: SOLD

[​IMG]Iron Man Legends Classic Iron Man- figures in great condition no BAF part- $10
    [​IMG]Iron Man Legends Ultron- figures in great condition no BAF part- $10Iron Man 2 4" Iron Man- complete figure with stand, cards and all other accessories- $5
    Iron Man 2 4" War Machine- complete figure has stand, cards and all other accessories including the little machine gun ammo belt for his back- $6
    ML Ultimate Iron Man- complete figure, helmet is removable for a Tony Stark head, has alot of chrome wear but it looks like battle damage.- $6
    ML Ultimate War Machine- complete figure I have the BAF part its just not shown- $8
    Iron Man "6- SOLD
    Iron Man "6- Torpedo Armor Iron Man, it has 2 missile launchers that attach to the back, I have both with all missiles.- $8
    Unleashed Iron Man- MIB comes with a stand and little booster effect parts for his weapons. hes quite large as well compared to the 4" Iron Man 2 figure- $15
    6" Opening Cockpit Iron Monger- SOLD
    [​IMG]

DX BOJ Timerobo and Providas bas- first off I am not the first owner of this and im selling it to recoup the money I paid for it. it can be separated and made into all its forms just fine and it will hold with no problems. bits of it have been colored with a sharpie to add details that arent on it normally. none of it is bad but its there on all 5. comes with full Timesword which has also been colored on and has problems holding together. Providas is the base ONLY. no providas robo. has the building pieces and what not but does not have the time shuttle. launch function works perfectly. other than these issues Timerobo is complete and the stickers and paint are all in great shape..- $60 shipped for both

DX Turbo Rescue 5 zord- fantastic condition stickers do have some wear but nothing is broken or yellowed- $8
    Mega V2 zord excellent condtion, not yellowed and no sticker wear. no helmet and the handle is broken off.- $2

Kamen Rider Stuff​

SHFiguarts Fourze Fire States- MIB figure is in excellent condition and 100% complete- $20
    SHFiguarts Elec States- MIB figure is in excellent condition- $20
    SHFiguarts Faiz- MIB, figures in great condition he's somehow missing alot of hands- $25

[​IMG]Video Game Stuffs[​IMG]

Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel- to my knowledge this thing works just fine but I just dont have the space to use it correctly, I havnt had it long and ive barely used it but I did buy it used so I dont really know a whole lot about it. really just lookin to get what I paid for it backp- $50 will not trade and shipping for this is gonna be brutal

UDraw Tablet & all 3 games- everything in its box and all 3 games are included, tablet itself is new I got it to play Pictionary but ive never actually used the thing lol- $40

Injustice Collectors Edition Xbox 360- box has a dent in the lower side but its otherwise in excellent condition and everything is included with it even the comic. skins were used- $55

Other Stuff

DC Direct Booster Gold- complete with stand and the little gold robot thing, paint is excellent.- $3
    DC Direct Flashpoint Flash- complete with stand and in excellent condition.- $3
    Green Lantern Movie Masters G'Hu- doesnt come with the Parallax Piece, figure is otherwise complete and in great condition- $2
    [​IMG]

Star Trek Classics- Phaser And Communicator both in box and both fully functional, boxes are great but do have a little bit of wear on the corners.- $10 each
    [​IMG]

Star Trek TNG- Borg and Lieutenant Wolfe, both are MOSC and have never been opened, cards are excellent but do have small bits of wear.- $5 each
    [​IMG]

ML Ultimate Wolverine- SOLD

Items I want

if you refuse to read this and send me a message trying to buy/trade one of these items from I will ignore you completely

MP10 Prime
    MP Rodimus
    MP Grimlock
    MP Sideswipe
    MP Soundwave
    MP Prowl
    MP Smokescreen
    MP Silverstreak
    Classics Hound & Ravage
    Classics Dinobot
    Generations Doubledealer
    Generations Brainstorm
    Generations Arcee
    Generations Chromia
    Generations Windblade
    Generations Jhiaxus
    Generations Metroplex
    Generations Leader Jetfire

SHFiguarts Accel
    SHFiguarts OOO
    SHFiguarts Birth
    SHFiguarts Crystal Skull
    SHFiguarts Magnugiga
    and many many more

SHFiguarts Gokaigers
    SHFiguarts Dekared
    SHFiguarts KyoryuRed
    SHFiguarts Shinkengold
    SHFiguarts Red Hawk
    SHFiguarts Akibarangers
    and many many more

DX Jyudenryuu Parasagun
    DX Jyudenryuu Ankydon
    DX Jyudenryuu Bunpachy
    DX Jyudenryuu Bragigas
    DX Jyudenryuu Tobaspino
    DX MiniTyra (battery not needed)
    DX GigaGaburevolver
    DX Gaburichanger
    DX Zandar Thunder

SHFiguarts Origami Cyclone

Ultra-act Gridman

Armor Plus Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers

unbuilt Gundam model kits 1/144 and 1/100

2. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    massive update

3. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

4. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

5. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bumpity

6. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

7. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    up

8. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

9. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

10. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    up

11. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

12. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

13. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    new items

14. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

15. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

16. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

17. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bumpity, thinkin about listing pretty much all my TFs so keep an eye on that

18. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump

19. TRADINGPIECES

TRADINGPIECES CANNIBAL!

I sent a pm about rotf hftd deluxe ironhide!

20. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    bump