My intake on the Film, seen it last night.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BR4DSH4W, Jun 19, 2009.

1. BR4DSH4W

BR4DSH4W Active Member

--------SPOILERS BELOW-------

ok so I went to the midnight launch last night and saw TF:2

On the whole I thought the film was good there was lots of action and the fight scenes were really good but there are a few bad points to the film.

1. All the fight scenes are over WAY to fast e.g. the first fight scene, sideswipe kills sideways way to easy and the teaser trailer with scavanger that to is over way to fast, I didnt get the feel for the fight scenes all throught out the film there was quick fight scenes with slashes and scraps, i never got that UMTH of explosions and gun shots

2. Megatron was played ALL wrong in this film, he is shown as like the fallen apprentice, megatron dosent have a leader, HE is the LEADER...

3. Although I liked it most of the comedy, there was TO MUCH comedy, some parts werent funny and just dragged on the stroyline where there could of been action

4. Parts in the film were not explained autobots e.g jolt isnt even shown doing much or even a back story or introduction to any of the new bots...the rail gun was stupid it was rushed and once again not explained

5. Stupid Pointless scenes in this film, we see Sam and Michekla (s.c) running through the desert again and again and again, there is a massive battle going on behind us and we cant even see it because we are seeing stupid pointless scenes.

6. Like the point above the story was explained WAY to much, leaving REALLY long parts with no action at all, at one point i got really bored because they where explaining the story that EVERYONE already knew what was going on.

7. It seems M.Bay tried to cram everything in and this resulted in us not being able to concentrate on anything, the biggest fight scene in the film and hardly anytime was given to it,

8.There was TOO much Human interactive resulting in LOTS of EXPLOSIONS they were pointless, there should of been more bot on bot action but when there was the opponent died straight away and we had to endure another 20 mins of the story explaining itself....

there was some good points i liked thought

Jetfire was linked to the seekers
    Megatron and starscreams cameo
    and the twins were really good

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
  3. BR4DSH4W

BR4DSH4W Active Member

Ye just seen it my apologizes ^^

4. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    It's cool, just wanted to get that out of the way before someone did it in a much less polite manner.

5. RRavage

RRavage MMC follower......

News Credits:
    Expect your thread to vanish as mine did dude, TFW2005 only wants one by the sounds of it.