EDIT: added comparison photo & groupshot. Description of changes on page 4! Hello! I like fembots. I set about to collect them all! Except I didn't want more than one version of any given character. Or any given mold. Or any expensive rarities. Or repaints of dudes. So I figured I'd customize some to fill in the gaps created by my own arbitrary rules and general cheapness. So what we have here is Beast Wars 2 Scylla from an Animated Blackarachnia, LEGO tentacles, styrene & apoxiesculpt. I made her new altmode more of a straight-up squid-monster than a squid-monster with legs. After all, if she needs legs, she's get them in her robot mode. Also worth noting; she knows how to use them. Originally, I just thought this project would boil down to spray-painting Blackarachnia and gluing tentacles on, but ending up modifying almost every part of her body. Pretty much every part but the inside of her legs is modified somehow. Perhaps if people are interested I'll show a comparison shot with the original BA and run down the changes. I had to build up the back of her legs to create a uniform head/tail for the squid and then sculpt in continuations of the panel lines from the outside of her legs. All of which looked a lot smoother before some idiot put shiny metallic paint all over it. Oh no, Seaspray! Look out! She must think you're Scuba! (It's probably the mask and flippers.) Pro-tip; if you ever plan a custom which involves painting rubbery tentacles... don't do it. Throw it out the window and think of a new project. This is my first ever headscupt. I cut away most of BA's mask, shaved off her black widow symbol, and apoxied her up a new helmet in that classic Scramble City squarehead style, which also covers up her surplus eyes. It's not brilliant in the harsh glare of close-up, but I'm reasonably pleased. Heck, I only got a dremel 2 weeks ago. I'm not really super happy with how she came out to be honest. For one thing, the metallic paint is a bit uneven, the sculpted parts are less smooth than I'd have liked, and the paint on the rubbery parts keeps flaking at the joint. I dunno, maybe I'm just being picky. But either way, I think I'm done with her for now. Enjoy!