My Idea for Stunticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

2. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

yep, now imagine supercars like Lamborghini Revetnon, Frazer Nash Namir, Ferrari 458 Italia etc do that. but dont forget, stunticons arent real cars, they can drive better than any human, and they can do things that normal vehicles cant do, so it is also possible that Motormaster can do drifting, jumping or even do wheelies.
    Arab drift is cool too
    YouTube - Arab Drifting

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I was trying to be more realistic for the movie. :D 
    Imagine bit's from the movie Tokyo Drift being incorporated into Transformers.

4. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Each Stunticon should represent an entirely different type of car, as the originals do. Thus, each would have a specialty of their own.

Drag Strip and Breakdown aren't likely to be drift racers, for instance, but be far more about raw speed and agility.

It still amazes me we didn't get more in the way of car chases in a movie that seemed tailor made for it.

- Coeloptera

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I think if the Stunticons were ever in Movieverse, they'd have to do something like that. It would be really cool. However, I'd give them different alt modes to distinguish each one.

Agreed. Transformers seems made for car chases. The potential there is unbelievable, especially when the cars are transforming robots. They could be racing, transforming and jumping over obstacles, off streets, etc.

6. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

imagine movieverse motormaster could do something like this, i can also imagine that he makes a wheelie with his trailer, keep in mind he isnt a normal truck, so he can do things that normal trucks wouldnt be able to.
    YouTube - Crazy truck chase scene

That would be just awsome.

7. Lone Cat

Lone Cat Well-Known Member

But yet again. TF3 is still bound to GM marketing contracts, every Stunticons (except Motormaster) must be GM vehicles, ...

mmmmm. GM has a brand Cadillac, but Bay doesn't yet make any Caddie "Robots in Disguise"

mmmmm. of one of Cadillac becomes a member of Stunticons?

And Motormaster still reserve his G1 alt mode? being Kenworth Aerodyne

http://www.decepticonmotormaster.com/home_current.html

8. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Not anymore they're not. We have a Ferrari and a Mercedes as Transformers. We also had an Audi in the last film and a Ford in the first movie.

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

my ideal dream set of TF3 toys stunticons would be all $29.99 HA race cars with decals. make motormaster a 4X4 big foot truck instead of a tractor trailer truck.