My idea for After Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    well since it seems like a total waste of an awesome Universe to not continue with Animated, do you think that Animated will continue in some sort of new continuity, like with Ben 10? or a whole new show, new stuff, new everything?

I'd like them to continue, but have it be the end of the new war. Rodimus is now in Magnus's place and becomes the Space Winnebago instead of the muscle car. Optimus and crew are considered war heroes and are now older, if not offline from time itself, with maybe a few still around, but with new names, like Goldbug or something. the War is now just ending, and we follow maybe a new group of Autobots, who are a little different from the original cast, and the series is about them ending the war (assuming Animated doesnt do that-if the new war is squashed by the end of Animated, then it can be a rebooting of the war)

i figure the new crew could have some iconic characters like Hound, Bluestreak, some new Prime character (maybe with Optimus as a mentor)maybe Cheetor (to show that beast Transformers are more common now) and a Flying Autobot of some kind, to show the advancements in Autobot tech. their enemy would be Galvatron and a crew of new Decepticons, but they'd fight some from the original Animated too, like maybe an old Blitzwing or something (cause 3 old guys on one head fighting eachother would be a RIOT)

anyone else think that would be kind of a cool idea? Hasbro could get alot of repaints from the original line too, like with Prowl into Silverstreak, Spittor into Slapper, etc.)

((and i know threads like this have been started, but this one's a little different))

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I'd love it if the next series (or any future series) continued along the line of Animated.

I do think your backstory is slightly too drastic..rather than have it play in a future with the current characters being old or offline, with a new cast, I'd like them to focus on a more 'G1' style cartoon:

Optimus Prime is now the leader of the Autobots, and he has gathered around him more Autobots than just the regular crew he currently has in Animated. And then they go and bash Decepticon ass, as usual.

Hey, maybe he could have flames in his design this time!......people are going to lynch me for saying this, gotta run! :lol 

3. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

Sounds good, maybe instead of having megs/galvy in command what if it was Shockwave? and Megatron had been killed/captured by the elite guard

Run, now :throw 

:wink: 

4. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

If the AeroTwins are still alive (by the end of the series) and in this new show, yes, I would lurv it.

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Like Ben 10 you look at banner Optimus don't need a new Actor Voice, and Blackarachina and Starscream are helping Autobots it don't work.

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Spiderus is right. But it's more like Optimus wears a jacket, Starscream wears black and Bumblebee wears a skirt.

7. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

yay a new series called bayformers animated

8. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Oh God no.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Un..Bumblebee is not girl, and I like Blackarachina in Skirt because she IS a girl.

10. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

That is the beauty of cross dressing, my friend.

11. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That...would be...do I even need to say it?! I'll say it anyway, :bay 

12. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    also, id hope that the next show, whatever it is, is darker, kinda more like Season 3 over Seasons 1&2

13. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

There. Win continuation. THAT's all I need, no rodimus D:<

Otherwise, Torque, your idea kinda reminds me of Transformers Energron & Cybertron. I feel it'd kill down Animated. Personally I think we all need to wait for the finale to see where it could possibly go.

14. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i never really paid much attention to A/E/C show, so i know almost nothing about it-i was just trying to come up with something semi-interesting, though you're right-we need to see the end first.

15. Usagi-Prime

Usagi-Prime FIRRIB

s'okay :]

16. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

my fan fic linked in my sig is my idea for continuing Animated though I'll probably have to overhaul it once season 3 ends and we find out whether or it will continue

17. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Run!

18. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

:puke2: