My idea for a reboot of the TF live ation films.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tfan123, Jul 31, 2011.

1. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

Okay, so i wanted to post my ideas for a TF reboot I'm working on. It takes place mostly in the Animated continuity. I have the three main humans from Animated, but with a few G1 humans; Chip Chase, and Carly and Spike Witwicky. Now, I kinda changed up the relations here. Chip is Sari's older brother, and Spike and Carly are siblings, Spike being older. (This idea will probably get me a lot of hell on here!) I did this so Carly and Chip could kinda like each other as a subplot.
    The Transformers i pictured as designs are a mixture of different continuitys. Optimus is his TF prime design, Bumblebee and Sideswipe are the movieverse, Arcee is Prime, Bulkhead and Ratchet are Animated. On the Decepticons side, Megatron is his Animated for both modes, Starscream is Prime, Soundwave is a mix of WfC and Movie, Lockdown, Blackarachnia, and Blitzwing are Animated and Lugnut is his toyform from RTS.

The plot is basically the TFA pilot episode Transform and Roll Out, but with some extra little scenes i thought of, and some stuff changed. So, do you guys like it? Ill try to get the first part up soon.

2. COGS Megatron 7

COGS Megatron 7 Decepticon Overlord

I will tell you what I think when I read the first part.