Sorry bout the crappy pics. I started this project a couple years ago and never finished it , mostly due to the crappy paint apps I had on it. So it sat in a box with other unfinished, until I was inspired again which I was so I pulled it out and spruced up the paint a little as I'm using the orange on my hooligan project. I used a powered up VT6 head with some MIGHTY PUTTY! for the rest. I should have use the light pipe eyes it had but didn't , So I started working on another head but may just stick with what I have. I have another prime and may go back and replace the orange parts later. Tell me what you think.