My Hearts of Steel toys petition

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ejector369, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Now I'm starting to wonder why I'm even reading this thread in the first place! :lol 

Bring on the rain PLEASE!

2. Ejector369

Ejector369 Well-Known Member

Thank you, everybody! Just at least 87 more signatures to go.

3. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I'll sign. Signed. Is that it? I doubt anything will come of this, but if that's all you needed then it took less effort than the people writing two paragraphs telling you why this is a bad idea.

4. Ejector369

Ejector369 Well-Known Member

Maybe it should be a TRU-exclusive toyline.

5. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This ladies and gents is the nail in the coffin. Whatever tiny percentage of hard-core uber-fans would actually care about this product have already been satisfied. The paper-model BB was pretty sweet too.

But everyone thast likes, sign away :) 

*Makes note to check all dogs for figure-production requests going forward* :lol 

D/L

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

This, right here, is a clear sign that no HoS toys will ever get made by Hasbro. When the fans can't even remember the Fan based company (the guy who made the thing started it as a project on these very boards) who made exactly the toy they want to buy, it's not a good sign of how popular said toy concept is.

The City Commander armor set was infinitely more popular then the HoS Prime figure (not saying it's better, just saying it sold more units) and Hasbro has not done anything remotely similar to mirror the idea. Even as far as Fan based production figures go, the HoS Prime toy didn't seem to move all that much compared to others. If it can't even be a big hit with collectors, there's no chance in hell Hasbro will mass produce it for the kiddies. Generations is the *only* chance any HoS design has to see the light of day from an official Hasbro Transformers mainline, but even that would most likely never happen because there's just far too many other figures that should be made.

I'd expect to see WFC Slipstream before we ever saw any HoS stuff from Hasbro.