My Great-Grandmother might be passing away soon...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jan 11, 2010.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

She is currently in the hospital, and we fear she is at the end of her life. She is suffering from heart failure and something to do with her lungs. My mom recieved a phone call tonight and got the news that she going downhill when we thought she was going to make a recovery. She has just been given a catscan and the doctors are determining what is happening to her as we type.

I'm really afraid she doesn't have much left of her life. My mom is going down to see her. I know I am lucky to even have a great grandma, but I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet, and I probably never will be...But hopefully, I won't have to.

Thanks for listening.

2. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

Sorry to hear about that.

I know you're not ready to say goodbye, but it's a good possibility that she may be ready. Sometimes death can be a welcome release from suffering.

Best wishes for you and your family, and comfort to your dear great-grandmother.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    That's not good.

I hope everything turns out OK.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    she has my prayers

5. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Your right. If she had to go, I'd want her to go like this. You hear these stories about these poor elderly people who are in pain for months, even years, before they finally are at rest, and I don't want to see her suffer.

Thanks for the kind words Sizzle, grimlock1972, and Dran0n. I appreciate them.