My (girlfriend restricted!) collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Demonicon, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Demonicon

Demonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, me and the girlfriend just moved into a house this past week. Before moving, we made a deal that I would only have one bookshelf of toys in our new house. All my toys scattered all over the apartment were driving her nuts! Which is okay. I can understand her not wanting to live in a toy museum.

Subsequently, of course, I went out and bought the the largest bookshelf Wal-Mart had. (after checking the toy section of course!) :D 

Thus, here are my choices to go on my sole bookshelf!

First, the whole shelf. Primus and Unicron just had to take the top. Nothing else would do! Love those two toys.

[​IMG]

Now here's the Animated! Favorite. TF. Series. Ever. The only thing missing that's actually released is Leader Megatron. (2-pack toys, Voyager Bulky not pictured) Fortunately for my Animated addiction, I own Leader Megatron, I just can't have him until my birthday later this month. Unfortunately for my wallet, I ordered Blitzwing from Ebay. :wink: 

[​IMG]

Next shelf we got the muchos awesomosity of the Movie toys. I own one of every mold from the line, but only have out the actual characters in their main releases. The Premiums are nice, but I'm perfectly happy with the original run, and I'm not about to do the shady box/toy swap with the Premiums. (I don't care if you do/did, we don't need to argue about it.)

Next shelf is one of my favorites. Masterpiece Prime and Megatron with their G1 selves. I absolutely love the Masterpieces and could never put them away, especially since Megatron was a surprise birthday gift last year from my girlfriend. I did own Wal-Mart Masterpiece Starscream, but the wing hinge broke into an irrepairable mess. I guess that's what you get when you transform your toys too much. :(  Animated Cybertron Mode Prime and Megatron are also hanging out here for now!

[​IMG]

Now, here's a shelf that's in a state of flux. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this, but I'm happy enough with it now. I'm completely in love with G1 Soundwave and Blaster and just can't seem to put them away. So I just made this shelf. Here we also have the actual model stereo used for Frenzy in the movie. It's screen-perfect since they didn't modify anything about it. Very cool. Now if someone can just make a 1:1 Allspark prop, I'm totally there.

[​IMG]

And that's it! I'm working on my Classics collection at the moment (funds went to movie toys!), so maybe they'll end up taking the bottom spot. Hope you enjoyed taking a look at my favorites! Anybody else have any tough Transformer choices to make due to the ol' ball and chain?

2. two_hand

two_hand photo addict

that radio can transform too?... XD

3. Demonicon

Demonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not yet!

*starts up Dremel*

4. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    that radio is frenzy from the movie....