MY Girlfriend is Wonderful

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MECHADOOM, Aug 23, 2006.

1. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

So, until recently I had beed unemployed for the last few months. But I did just get a job, so that's good. Unfortunately, funds are low, and of course Primus finally showed up in Toronto, with the Unicron head. Normally, my girlfriend doesn't get why I HAVE to get SOOOO many transformers, and usually doesn't like buying them for me, but in this case she understood that the Unicron head would likely be a limited time thing, which would drive up the price over time. So she bought it for me... so I could pay her for it when I could afford it and recieve it at that time. So now I don't have to worry about trying to find it when I finally do have the money to pay for it! It's there! Waiting for me!!! She's great.
    Any one else have any stories like this?

2. M-Prime

M-Prime Banned

That is a good woman. Keep ahold of her. Maybe you can bribe her with candy and flowers to let you open it early.

3. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pokécon

My girlfriend is...nonexistant. But at least you should be glad to know that your's is not using you for your money.

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nice girlfriend indeed. Wifey gave me $150.00 to spend at Botcon. :) 

5. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I nevere get stuff like that..I jsut get sex

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    My girlfriend is FAR nicer than yours. She agreed to quit hitting me this week because it's my birthday.

Well, no hitting in the face, at least.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Good woman, you're training her well

Been holding out on mine just becasue she likes to say "you better pay me back tonight" when she helps me out , so yeah, If Im broke and horny, I take her on some toyhunts first hehe

I kinda screwed myself in the begining though. Back in the RID days I told her if she could find me a RID Prime & Ultra Magnus that id marry her (shes a wedding junkie). Considering they're were'nt out yet I figured there's no way she would find them.
    Well, she started making those magical phone calls that women make, then went to a TRU in Nashville, Tennesee and brought them back! Man I was a happytarded that week.
    Still hav'nt proposed yet tho.

8. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well my honey doesn't buy me Transformers, though she get's me yummy treats ^_^ She introduced me to Pocky, Shrimp Flavored Chips, and Botan Gun...yummy =3 She's a sweetheart and very sensitive...even when she bought Choco Pandas and got a bad craving eating them, she felt bad even if she knew I wouldn't mind ^_^;; She's a good girl, and a big anime fan like me :D 

9. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Yes, but none of my stories involve toys that are appropriate for this message board.

10. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

My fiance is awesome. Our money is pooled, but she's always the one telling me to buy something when I'm thinking about it because I don't like the price. In fact, she's the one who got me back into collecting in the first place.

11. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

My wife doesn't really "get" the Transformers thing, but she puts up with it. And she appreciates them for how much happiness I get from them. A few months ago, I was in a bit of a funk and feeling like I should stop collecting.... you know, waste of time, money, thoughts of why a 28-year-old has so many toys.... stuff I'm sure lots of collectors experience from time to time. So I packed up all the TF's on my desk in a box, thinking I would just take a break from them for a while and see how I felt.

When I came home the next night Armada Unicron was sitting back in his spot on my shelf, holding a sign that said "don't forsake my love." Meant to be Unicron's sentiments, not hers. It was very cute. I promptly unpacked all the figures and put them back in their spots... and Unicron is still holding his little sign.

12. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    What I need is a man who WILL buy me TFs :p  it's kind of funny to see guys being happy that their GFs and Wives buy them toys

13. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

Don't get a girlfriend or wife and spend all your money on transformers.

14. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My ex got me the Costco Optimus/Overload set for Christmas 04, the last thing she ever bought for me.

Anyway, congrats, I suppose!

15. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    My wife travels all over the area for work. When she finds a store that is not usually on the list of plces I go for the hunt she checks them for me.

It is not unusual for her to call me and say "What are you looking for now? I'm at a Target on State Line and they have..." Exchange Target for Wal-Mart sometimes and State Line for whatever region and there you have it.

The really nice part about this is that she doesn't really get my collection but she appreciates it none the less.

16. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    My girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her because I have so many female friends, so the only thing she gives me is the whole bed when she decides to go sleep on the couch.

17. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Team Ramrod?

18. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    my wife su...oh shit, i dont wanna get warned by kicky. again.

yeah, my wife buys me stuff on occassion. i'll be like, ooh this is nice, and she'll be like you want it honny bunny? and i'll be like, sure poopykins

and now i made you guys puke.

19. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

Oh....poor you.

20. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Aww, it's nice to hear stories like that.