My girlfriend cheated on me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKowl, Jun 25, 2006.

1. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

I just found out earlier today that my girlfriend cheated on me with another guy. (And yesterday my brother broke my Thunderblast toy).

I'm heartbroken.

I don't drink, but I think I'm about to start! :drunk 

cheer me up guys? please?

... yay, 600th post. What a way to celebrate...

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I hear they are finally going to release the Universe Seacons at Walmart!

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

At least it wasn't with another girl. Just remember, at least you aren't married to her and you found out she would do something like this early enough. Besides, now you can go to the beach and hook up with scantly clad hotties :) 

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Tell that bitch to fuck off, also make sure to use the line"I'll find another one who looks just like you and gives better head."

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Not really, but I hope you cheered up for a second.

6. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Seriously, don't let her think she got the better of you, show her only anger, don't cry in front of her, don't plead with her, don't ask her why.

Tell her to go fuck that other guy from now on because she isn't getting it from you anymore.

DO NOT TELL HER YOU ARE HEART BROKEN. Tell it she's nothing more that a skanky bitch and your glad you know so you can get on with your life and not waste it with someone who is obviously not worth your time.

But above all, NEVER let her see that it has done anything more than enrage you.

7. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Girl troubles suck. My girlfriend is out in Colorado for the summer and shes always been a drinker, but for the past year shes been contolling herself pretty well. Well about every night since shes been out there she calls me up drunk as shit, I'm not talking about drunk, but horribly wasted to the point of black outs. Anyway after putting up with her drunkeness I tell her last sunday that she needs to get her act together. Well shes crying and stuff and tells me that maybe we just shouldn't be together. I tell her alright, if thats what she wants. Well 5 days go by and I don't call her and she calls me back crying saying she regrets the decision and wants me back and will do her hardest to control her drinking. So I took her back, anyway I'm going out there next week so I guess I'll see if things are good.

But anyway, in your situation, I say move on and forget about her because cheating is the ultimate betrayl

8. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

That's actually pretty good advice. I've never been one to cry in front of people, nor am I someone who lets my anger go to my head. But I do let people know when they've done something stupid or if they've done something to piss me off.

Wow, that did cheer me up... only for a second though :p 

Hmm... like I said in my first post, I don't drink or anything. So I'm not going to "drown my sorrows". But strangely enough, I actually have some beer in the house. I have a slug problem in my garden and I'm trying to get rid of them...

... but I shall not give in to temptation. That beer is for the slugs, who are about to have a much worse experience than I've just had... :rip 

9. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Now I see where I went wrong with my ex. Oi.

Skowl, I know how it feels, I was cheated on before as well. It's definitely painful, but listen to DC, because if you let it slide she'll just think she can get away with it and do it again and again. You can't let anyone do that to you, ever. If she did that, she's just not the one for you. It's hard to hear, but trust me, there will be someone else for you.

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ditch the bitch...

11. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

DAMN that's harsh

But like D_C said you DID NOTHING.

Don't know if you mean cheating in that she kissed another guy or cheating in that she had sex with another man.

But either way you're better off.I learned a lesson from a past friendship,they DON'T change.Whatever they did to make you detest them before,they'll most likely do that again.

And she showed she has no respect for you because 1)She didn't have the decency(sp)to tell you she's unhappy in the relationship and 2)If she said the nonsense of "It was an accident" then she insulted your intelligence as EVERYONE knows when they're cheating.Just that untill they get caught they don't care.

Take some time away from the women,hang with your buds and so forth

12. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

13. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

Drinking because you're depressed is never a good way to begin drinking.

14. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Just don't tell my wife I said that. :D 

15. Shaun_C

Give me your number and I'll make sure she gets the message :D 

16. Shaun_C

Hey Skowl

Think about it like this

You've just broken up with a woman who might end up like her :D 

In a year you'll find yourself a gf who'll be into TFs and you'll be fighting to see who gets Classics Prime first:D 

17. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Has anyone suggested fucking her bestfriend yet? Or killing her dad?

18. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

What gets me is that the guy she cheated with lives in another city, over two hours away. She had plenty of time, sitting alone in her car, to think about what she was about to do.

I actually know the guy, and I told him if ever he shows his face around here, my friends and I will run his head through a wall.

19. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    D_C's advice is absolutly spot on, I couldn't say it better myself. Anger is not always very productive, but in this situation its totally justifiable. I'd at least ask her why though, before I kick her in the ass outta the door.

If this happened to me, you wouldn't see me cry, hell no. Just very scary anger. The fact she's had to go to a (relatively) lot of trouble to cheat on you makes it even worse.

And yeah, the question now is whether or not you want to keep her, she's gone to some effort to cheat on you, is she worth it?

20. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

broads are a dime a dozen. one pick you up and the other lets yo down. hold that chin up man, theres a pick-me-up coming along sometime soon and you dont wanna be looking down when it comes along :D