My G1 Fanfiction:The Dark Twilight Saga

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Lady_Decepticon, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Lady_Decepticon

Lady_Decepticon Member

Well, I've decided to create a totally new thread for this Fanfiction just because the previous one is repetitive of what I have up on my crappy Geocities website which seems intent on toying with me by acting all glitchy and not letting the Pagebuilder do what I want it to do. Anyways I've so far added 4 little chapters on my website for those of you interested in reading what I've been slaving over. Here's the link to the page of pertinent links:

http://www.geocities.com/nazgul_queen/DarkTwilightLinks.html

This should keep you busy for awhile whilst I finish typing up the final draft of this fanfiction and write my next one, hopefully if you are very very slow readers. By all means tell me if you want more. Don't be shy.

2. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    Hi Lady_Decepticon,

Welcome first and foremost!

Your fan fiction is well written....plus there is a lot of good detail and character development. I am too writing some fan fiction as well but I am not sure if I want to share it with anyone here. :poke 

Keep on going..you're doing great!

Heather

3. Lady_Decepticon

Lady_Decepticon Member

Thank you so much for the compliments! I just love feedback from fellow fans! I crave it more than a smoker with a nicotine habit. ;)  I'm glad you really loved my story. Since my initial protoform fanfiction, which is still floating around somewhere on my website (As an Easter Egg of course though it has no ending.) though I removed the links to it because I'm not fond of it now, I've been endlessly retooling the basic premise to make it more epic in scale. This first story is but a mere pebble in a pond with the ripples being future stories I'm either in the process of writing or germinating in my mind, so by all means keep checking back to my website to see if there is any big changes. I've added Chapter 5 of this prologue just today. Hopefully I can get my butt in geer and type up the rest of my final draft when I get home from work tomorrow morning. :p 

4. Lady_Decepticon

Lady_Decepticon Member

Just wanted to let everybody know that I've posted up Chapter 6 in my fanfictin. There's one or two more chapters to go nd this Prologue story is all finished.

5. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

Thats some good stuff lady_decepticon. I really like it. Good details, interesting conversations. Im actually starting on myself, but awsome job and keep doin what your doin :)