My G1 auctions on Ebay: Scattershot, Overbite, Tentakil, Quickmix, Blast-Off

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DrBango, Jun 2, 2010.

1. DrBango

DrBango New Member

I've a few G1 lots on Ebay at the moment, with more to follow in the next few days/weeks. If you have any questions, please do let me know.

They are as follows:

Scattershot

Transformers G1 Scattershot Technobot Computron on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 15:45:10 BST)

In good condition apart from a snapped bit of plastic on one of his leg cannons. Comes with most of his Computron accessories.

Quickmix

Transformers G1 Double Targetmaster Quickmix complete on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 16:08:06 BST)

Double Targetmaster, 100% complete with Ricochet and Boomer.

Flamefeather

Transformers G1 Firecon Flamefeather - still sparks! on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 16:18:30 BST)

In great condition, with a few minor paintmarks around his beak. Still sparks!

Overbite (aka Jawbreaker)

Transformers G1 Seacon Overbite Jawbreaker Complete on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 16:27:08 BST)

100% complete, with all accessories. Only major problem is piece of plastic missing from the dorsal fin, which means it falls off when the figure is stood upright.

Tentakil

Transformers G1 Seacon Tentakil & Accessories Complete on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 16:30:33 BST)

100% complete, with all accessories.

Blast-Off

Transformers G1 Combaticon Blast-Off metal chest on eBay (end time 07-Jun-10 20:41:45 BST)

Figure only.

2. DrBango

DrBango New Member

Shameless bump - ending today!