My Fortress Maximus is on Ebay, Minty Fresh, Check it out!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by -l-AYATOLLAH-l-, Sep 8, 2010.

1. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

-l-AYATOLLAH-l- Well-Known Member

Transformers Fortress Maximus Headmasters Near Comp. - eBay (item 140450882950 end time Sep-11-10 09:06:43 PDT) Fortress Maximus has to go bye bye for now. Hopefully one of you guys ends up with him. He is in really nice condition with no yellowing and nearly complete with no reproduction pieces that have been plaguing the scene as of late. If you are a board member here and use the Buy It Now let me know and I may be able to get a better price on shipping. Stay tuned as I have a feeling my 100% NMIB Liokaiser will be on the auction block soon...

2. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agrrrrr, I am so torn in choosing so many MISB TFs and now your FMaximus!

I got a couple of questions:
    1.Does your FMax have any loose joint, stress mark, color fading, broken piece?
    2.Just want to double check, FMax elevator and car launcher operable?
    3.Do you have any paper work e.g. Instruction sheet, catalog by any chance.

Darn it, just check your missing pieces on Ebay:
    Cerebro gun = $79.99 and Cog gun = $95

I don't know, I'm only 50% sure I want to buy it especially when FMax accessories are always expensive for some reason.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    So tempting. But NINETY-FIVE for a Cog gun? Good lord.

4. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

The guns are pricey but if you wait around you can get them in the $30-$40 range. I just never got them because I would always get other TF's instead of buying the 2 guns that no one would ever see when I have it displayed anyways. When I was deciding on the Buy It Now price I actually settled on $700 as that is about $100 less then the average loose complete Fort Max goes for so I figured whoever buys it would only need to spend around another $100 to have him be complete. Mines in really good shape though as where a lot of them usually have missing or torn stickers or lots of the white has yellowed badly. Some of the stickers on mine show some wear but nothing to bad and mine has absolutely no yellowing anywhere. All joints are tight and everything functions as it is supposed to.Unfortunately it comes with no paperwork. If anyone on here wants to do a deal outside of Ebay for it I can probably go down about $50 as I would not have to be paying Ebay fees.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    hey just to let you know....anything over $250 USD must have signature confirmation for delivery reasons for paypal...so you sending that via parcel post will not fly if someone files a non receipt claim...even if delivery con shows delivery...paypal will ask for the signature verification...no signature...you would lose the claim.

6. -l-AYATOLLAH-l-

Dang, when did they start that? Signature confirmations only like $2.50 so its no big deal though. Thanks for the heads up.