My fort max Conversion kit idea.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Avengers, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

Fort Max Conversion kit idea.

Using the 2004 Cybertron Metroplex toy as the base. the toy is already almost in 1987 Fort max colors. Just add a Fort max styled robot head. that transforms into Cerbros. add 2 city ramps on each arm,have them connect to the minicon ports on the forearms. add those red waist poles,plug them into the waist plate screw holes.

for the weapons. add the riffle gun. the double barrel gun. the master sword.

I don't see any need for gasket & gromet. as their is no place for them to store on the toy.

I don't see a need for a spike headmaster. as the toy is too small to have two headmasters on it.

I supose other city accessories can get added. like the radar dish.

2. Peagis

Peagis Superion

Ebay:
    not a bad idea. i've got one sitting around not sure what i'm going to do with him right now

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People have used that base figure in custom fort max figures already, lol. Still a good idea though.

4. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since, in fiction, Metroplex is a lot bigger then Fort Max I'd like to see a Fort Max to metro conversion. Now that would blow my mind!

I like this idea too but find that mold a bit on the light weight side. Not enough bulk IMO. Just my feeling though. He does have that possibility to be a fort max.

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You should called Fortress Maximilian.

6. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

It really depends on which fiction with the two of them, in headmasters and dreamwave Max the larger.

Its an interesting idea either way, I'm not sure you could get a good looking alt mode without a lot of extra parts but then was max's alt mode ever really that importaint?