So my kid's cub scout pack decided to have a parent's division this year and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I decided I needed a Transformers theme, and I got a little ambitious. I patterned him after Windcharger since his transformation scheme is the most basic and I had one to use as a model. He's not perfect, but I'm pretty pleased with how he turned out. He can't stand as his knees are incredibly loose and he's back heavy. I also didn't get him quite lined up when I assembled him, and never figured out how to keep the nails I used for the knee joints from sliding out. I also had to rush to finish him in time for the race, so the paint isn't very clean (or finished), but I hope to correct that and give him a nice finish in the near future.