Minor/Repaint: My First paint attempts, Shockwave and Scorponok

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Schide, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello all. The other month I went to a Toy Show and bought this KO Shockwave, I think it's name was Galactic Man or somesuch originally, but that doesn't matter. I liked him a lot, he's the same mold as Shockwave but with a different...trigger.

Anyway, the paint job on him was really bland, and I had some paints left over from car models that I had previously painted, so I decided to touch him up some, pretty much just added silver and some gold, obviously nothing too complicated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After that, I felt like doing something else similar, but the only thing that I could really come up with was the spare Energon Scorponok that I had lying around, so I decided to make his coloring a bit more like G1 Scorponok (whom I had as a kid and was one of my favorites but who is now regrettably long gone.

Just some silver and purple on him to cover up the orange that I wasn't a fan again, again nothing too complicated. I also switch some of his translucent parts with Dark Scorponok, unfortunately I couldn't change all of them.

[​IMG]

I basically just wanted to show them to somebody because I pretty much don't know anyone who would really give half a damn.

2. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

These both look really good! I've always loved the Shockwave mold! The color that you've added works really well!

3. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok, I am sorry but that trigger...did a hot girl walk by?

You did a real good job though.

4. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    The trigger was triggered !.....:poke 

AWESOME DETAILS ! ! !