I am hoping to make this custom a good one since I have never considered on trying this. Ive been looking at every discussion threads reading on the right connectors and techniques to make a combiner. Ive also been looking at how great frenzy_rumble's work as well as Sabrina Ng and Ptitvite's custom devy. So I decided to try and make Menasor in my own way starting from the bottom up. Any comments or suggestions are welcome ^^. Once I get my junker Unicron I can continue with the knees, waist and hips....well hopefully. Uptade 11/29/09: Sorry its taken so long but Ive been busy with work and have had not too much time to work on him. I had to re-design the leg configuration. Hopefully I'll have time to work on him on mid december... Update 13/2/2010: Update 16/2/2010: Feet have been connected. Sorting a small stability issue with connectors but figure stands fine on its own. All that's left is to work on the rest of the body. Update 28/3/2010: He is almost finished. Update 4/15/2010: Body construction completed. Now to work on whats left before paint. Update 14/5/2010 Finally managed to get some time off to work more on this. I used Primus fold up cannons and added them to his shoulders. They rotate from the back into the front without problem. I also made a arm cannon that attaches to the empty space when you fold in his hand. Also glued some pegs with epoxy that will be used to hold Breakdown & Wild rides weapons on his arms in combined mode. Working on the other arm and then his sword... Update 10/13/2010 All parts are primed and I have started the painting process. The weather here has been keeping me from painting up until today. Its been sunny almost all day and so far I am almost complete with Breakdown & Wildrider. Here is Breakdown at 80% paint completion. Only thing left to paint is his bumper and headlights before clear coating him. Wildrider is about 53% waiting on the basecoat to dry before moving on to detail painting. Again only base coats are sprayed the rest is hand painted. Sorry for the brighness of the flash but this is a teaser after all Update 10/21/2010 Breakdown is finished as far as paint goes. Faction symbols will be added once all stunticons are complete. Wildrider will be finished tomorrow. Moving on to Dead End & Dragstrip will be a pain since I primed most of their parts except for their joints which will be inked in order to ensure no rubbing issues(I did the same with Wildriders & Breakdowns balljoint parts. Still deciding on what tone of black to use with Motormaster.... 6/22/2011 He is coming online.......soon..... Teaser 2/28/2012 Weather was nice enough to finish painting this guy. Still waiting on some items to use my new airbrush so hopefully the last 2 stunticons will be finished faster and soon.