MY Fic idea-Optimus seeking out the 13 Primes

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by supernova222, Sep 1, 2014.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so, i juts came up with a really cool idea for a fanfic that im going to start. Here's the premise- After becoming a prime, Alpha Trion reveals to Optimus that he(trion) is one of the original 13 and that something is wrong with the core of cybertron. Optimus learns that the core, the essence of primus, has somehow become weak and unstable. If it dies it will destroy cybertron and cause every cybertronian around the universe to die due to them being connected to it. Primus' essence also serves as the allspark so all transformer sparks, still living or merged with it, would cease to exist. the only way to stabilize the core is to seek out the other members of the 13, scattered around the universe. they each hold a powerful piece of primus' spark and can help heal it. Though told to make the journey alone, optimus organizes a small team of his closest friends and best soldiers to go with him. while alpha trion stays to watch over the core, Optimus will be accompanied and guided by the spirit Solus Prime; since she is dead and one with the allspark, she can appear to and communicate with optimus through the matrix of leadership. so, they go and seek out the remaining 11 primes, with their back stories and histories being learned in the process, either from solus or by the primes themselves. the race is on to save cybertron and all tranformers.

so thats the premise. As for the continuity it takes place, i guess it is its own g1/wfc mix kind of universe.i am mostly going to keep the back stories and history the way it has been established; it will be an even mix of previous stuff that IDW/Fun Publications had crated and what was revealed in the covenent of primus book like(spoilers) Optimus eventually discovering that his is actually the 13th prime. i will definitely get rid of some of their recent fiction that nobody is really fond of, like the fallen being a sympathetic character and his romance with solus, GOD I HATED THAT! obviously the fallen will be some sort of antagonist but im not sure how or who else i want to bring in. i dont really think the decepticons fit into whole concept. possibly the quintessons, unicron, or a rogue transformer group.

well what do you think? thoughts, ideas, critiques. give 'em to me. and stay tuned, ill post a link to the fic after i do the first few chapters

2. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Chapter 3 up now https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10664393/3/Search-for-the-13

thigs are getting exciting. just in case you were wondering, primes crew is made up of bumblebee, ratchet, jazzz, arcee, ironhide, mirage, star saber, jetfire, silverbolt, perceptor, nautica, brains, bulkhead, drift aaaaaaaand Maccadam.

4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so, i need some ideas. in a later chapter, i want to have solus teaching optimus to use ther forge. what is something important that prime could repair or build with the forge. pleae give some ideas

8. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so, i have decided to go back and change some stuff so that characters, mainly members of the 13, stick out a bit more. im going to change quintus prime a bit so he is a little less like his TFP version and more of a hybrid of that and the quitessons, kinda like alpha Q from the energon series.

also, this is a big one, while i planned on optimus, like in the alligned series, to be the reincarnation of his 13 self, a comment by someone of DA has given me a different idea. optimus prime was a member of the 13 who became the leading prime and owner of the matrix after prima left cybertron. he would eventually fuze his spark with the matrix to give it his wisdom and power. these guided the other primes but when orion received it, he and the power of the matrix merged together and optimus prime was in a way reborn, formed from their sparks combining(thing BW tigerhawk)

what do you guys think of that, kinda of that they are separate characters but arent at the same time.

9. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    chapter 7 now posted https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10664393/7/Search-for-the-13

i finally got it out, hopefully i wont take such a hiatus while writing any of the future chapters. so, this chapter a very emotional one so, yeah.

also, after thinking it over, im going to go back and edit out nautica from the crew. she just doesn't fit in there very well and to be honest the only reason i added her was because she had just been introduced in the IDW comics whn i started this and i thought she was pretty cool. i still think she is but she just doesnt go in the story very well. im thinking maybe i might substitute her with override, since she is another of my top femmes

10. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  11. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  12. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just achieved 1300 readers on the story, woooooooo!

13. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry for the long hiatus on the fic, my laptop has been broken for a few months. I am close to getting another one but for now I am working on the next chapter on my iPad, hopefully it will be done and posted by end of the week.

14. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  15. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  16. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  17. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    chapter 13 now up

18. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  19. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it has been sometime since I updated here but after a few years my crown jewel fic is finally done. please follow the link and pop over to read it, since i am just short of 10,000 readers. please pop back here after and leave a review. I really want feedback. thanks to everyone who has followed and read :) 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10664393/1/Transformers-Search-for-the-13

20. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just passed the 10,000 readers mark, thanks to all who followed and read :)