My favorite thing about the movie series

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Torque, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    The relationship between Sam and his father. I don't know why, but i reeeeally liked watching the two interact, especially when they had their quiet, serious moments, like specifically the scene in DOTM in their RV, and the dad in Egypt, and even the little scene between them through the door when BB was creepin nearby lol

I liked that they were kinda close, like there was a deep understanding between them, even if it wasnt specifically pointed out on screen, especially since it was only them in G1. Different relationship, but still one that i enjoyed. anyone else really like that aspect of the series? and what were your favorite things that weren't necessarily robots beating other robots?

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Cloverjolt thumping...:) 

3. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The scene from the first movie when Jazz goes up to Megatron and this scenario happens:

Jazz: Want a piece of me?

Megatron: No! I want two! *rips Jazz in halves*

4. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

Optimus! Well he really is my Favorite thing about Transformers in general :D 

so my second thing would be the realism I Absolutely love how realist they made the transformers look
    Thats Probably the Other thing that drew me into transformers

I Really Like the Movies History of the transformers better than any other version

I Love each Story

The Score is One of the Best Movie Scores Ever
    I Love the Action,
    I Really Love a lot of things About the Movies, It's my Favorite out of
    any Other Transformers Series :D 

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    The arrival scene in the first movie was pretty cool.

Probably the forest battle in RotF.

The Decepticon camp scene in DotM was fun too. Heck, I even liked the Mexican standoff.

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Simmons.

7. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

I have lots:

1. The arrival scene in the original movie. It's just the perfect setup. I'll never forget that. It's definitely one of my favorite overall movie moments.
    2. Sentinel's character arc. There are plenty of threads on this, but the one about Sentinel's motivation I think displays how divisive he is. It's an accomplishment for this series.
    3. The exchange in DOTM between Epps and Sam. "It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over." It's pretty much the only part in the movie that actually works as a regular movie character interaction for me.

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I loved how Simmons has a Transformers addiction. I really relate to him because of that.

9. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

This

10. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    My favorite scene in DOTM is Sam saying goodbye to optimus when he was about to "leave" on the ship. My favorite part is the interaction between Sam and Optimus. Cause they're both the main heroes. 2.) my 2nd favorite is Sam and bumblebee.

11. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

I do like the relationship. SAMs did was one of my favorite human characters. And I've said it before but one of my favorite character moments was when he doesn't want to let go of Sam in Sam in the Egypt. I've always loved that scene.

One of the biggest moments for me ever through the trilogy was the first time we get to see a transformation, when Blackout entrance. I was like oh my god. When I was little my favorite cartoon was Transformers. I was born in 84, and my older was into then and got me hooked. Me and him rented the G1 movie together. Never got old and make the weekends better. Mater of fact he was pissed cause I destroyed the first editon bumble bee toy. I broken into as many pieces as possible. Anyways, when he landed and you knew he was going to transform, you didn't completely know what to expect. And once it was happening I was Fuck Yea that's exactly what I've always envisioned! It was like sweet, with some perfect timing I get to reexperience that childhood moment of seeing transformers. Then during the sequence you get to hear that nod to g1 with the transforming sound mid way through.

From Rotf, I loved when Bumble Bee fought Rampage and Ravage. Love the sound of the metal chains. Then Bubmble has a cool fight and deboned Ravage. Great scene.

In Dotm, the highway chase when Bumble Bee transforms and puts Sam back inside the vehicle. The IMAX 3D was amazing. Ingot to see it in all three formats. And IMAX 3D was the best way.

I have to thank Michael Bay for letting those childhood moments get relived. I hope they do another one or two. I'll always be their opening night with a big smile when the screen goes dark and the paramount logo with cool transforms style sound appears......I'm a kid again on Saturday morning awake while everyone is asleep and eating a bowl of my favorite cereal and watching my favorite cartoon again.

-Daniel-

12. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I like how the characters interact with each other like in the aforementioned scene with Sam and his father. I absolutely love the story and it definitely brings me back to my childhood. The arrival scene is easily one of the most memorable movie scenes in my mind. The first movie is my favorite movie of all time. To say that I love these movies is an understatement.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sentinel Prime's I hearby Discharge you from Duty.

All the one liners.

Soundwave and Laserbeak.

Sideswipe.

Bonecrusher

The ideas of human allied with Decepticons and Evil Sentinel Prime.

But really that's about it.