My fan subgroup: The Fairycons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by VectorPrime404, May 31, 2010.

1. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Subgroup Name: Fairycons

Faction: Decepticon

"There's nothing quite like Autobots dying in amusing ways."
    The Fairycons: So named because their powers are based off of old fairy stories and because, like many fairies in these old stories, they enjoy sadistic pranks. Preferably on Autobots. The higher the chance the target dies, the better.

Members:

Flashshot
    Fairycon leader
    "Screw 'em up with pretty lights then gun 'em down like animals."
    Flashshot is a cunning killer. Not a genius, but smart enough to pick her fights. Can project dazzling lights capable of disorienting and even knocking out enemies. If she forgets to adjust them before doing this, targeting sensors can be disabled by own lights. Lights also make her an easier target if she is standing nearby. Wields concussion blasters, and in robot mode can replace hand with hooked sword. Enjoys playing sadistic and often lethal jokes on Autobots.

Toy description: Repainted 1984 Seeker. Take Thundercracker as the base. Replace the dark blue on the main body and wings with a very light blue. Make the vertical tailfins white. Make the horizontal tailfins aquamarine. Make the fists white or silver. Make the feet green. Make the intakes above the feet white. Make the launchers and gun missiles silver. Make the stripes green or light green. Make the nosecone white. Make the canopy green. Put proper frame on canopy. Character model is toy-accurate.

Firebomb
    Fairycon Artillery
    "Maze them, then raze them. Autobots are so pretty when they burn with that scared, confused look on their face."
    Firebomb is a pyromaniac. Few things give her greater pleasure than fusing Autobots into slag with her heat blasters, flamethrower, and incendiary shells. Can "maze" enemies, forcing them to wander through the same ground over and over, helpless to get out unless their will overcomes it or she allows them to. Aspires to one day out-torch Slag himself, something quite likely to be the death of her. Like all Fairycons, enjoys playing cruel pranks on Autobots.

Toy description: 2007 Deluxe Movie Brawl, de-Bay-ified, given standard 5mm fisthole hands and a new head design, and painted pink-and-white. Again, character model is toy-accurate.

Silverwing
    Fairycon Hunter
    "The old Damsel in Distress routine. Gets those stupid goody two-shoes Autobots every time."
    Silverwing is a good enough fighter to be sure, but prefers on-on-one murder. Pretends to be a "damsel in distress" defector, claiming to have seen the error of her ways, to lure Autobots into dropping their guard, and perhaps even taking her into their base. When their guard is down and the time is right, Silverwing uses her burst cannons to kill her victim. Occasionally indulges in a data sharing first. Has medium-grade hypnosis ability to assist in her tricks. Has been lucky so far, but one day she will surely pick the wrong target.

Toy description: Repainted Classics Seeker. Silver wings, blue or gold body.

Others to follow, when I think of them. Comments and criticisms?

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Definatly interesting! Those sound different, though a pink and white tank seems slightly disturbing...out of the top comes G.I. Barbie.

3. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Thank you. Well, I have those colours in large quantities and I figured, why not have a tank fembot with Arcee's colours?

4. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah...yes...I see, said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw...Nasty little femmes ain't they?

5. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Oh yeah. Wait'll you find out who sparked Firebomb. And now you know why Flashy's Earth-mode upgrade will be an F-15: That's what the repaint turns into. Plus, it's the Earth-mode for all the Seekers.

6. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Double post. Of all the circuit-glitched diode-blown dimwittery...

7. snavej

snavej 5th Dan garage tidier

News Credits:
    Points to consider

What is 'mazing'? Is it mind control through reprogramming? Is it mind control through magic (i.e. forces that have not yet been scientifically analysed)? Is it telekinetic/psychokinetic control of the body (which is essentially another form of magic)? Is it teleportation so that a person repeatedly returns to one point? From where do the powers come? All power has to come from somewhere. How are the powers harvested and harnessed? What happens to the powers after they have been used? Do they go back to where they originated or do they stay in the environment, affecting things more and more?

Did you know that 'Fairy' is a derogatory term for homosexual? 'Fairycon' in this context isn't an intimidating title. Perhaps another title should be used. I was thinking 'Magicon' but this is up to you.

If these characters have powerful magic, they could escape the dangers of war and go to live somewhere else. They might even be able to move to a whole new plane of existence, where their former masters would never catch them. Why bother with troublesome Autobots when one can just rise above the situation? Most people don't do too much unnecessary work.