my fan made transformers trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jnmx2000, May 16, 2007.

1. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

hey, just thought i'd share this with everyone, since i go to school for this stuff i like to share my work with everyone, but i made a trailer for transformers using footage from the last three trailers, and the out come is a much more intense action packed trailer that will leave you wanting more, here's the link, if anyone knows how i can upload the video to a site uncompressed please tell me so ppl can download this in all it's glory, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHRnPxMG724

and while your there, check out my other trailers and videos, comments would be nice, thanks.

about the music and my style. i don't like to use trailer music, even though i like it, i prefer to use something off beat, unusual, or from the movies score and something with a beat that i can cut to, one that i can create flashing effects to, like in the begginning of this trailer. my spider man trailer is the best example of what i like to do, i'll see about getting that back up. thanks again for the comments.

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Sweet!!!!!!

3. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

i assume you watched it lol anyways i should say this is just a teaser, once the next trailer comes out i'll make a longer version, the song has about an extra 20 secs in the begginning i didn't use because there's not enough footage for me to use, so enjoy this teaser until i can make a full version.

4. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Damn. That was sweet.

5. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Looks good, man. Keep it up.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Nice, but the music killed any intensity that was there. I'd change the music, but the footage and the editing was fantastic!

7. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

i'll be honest, the musics not going to change, that track is what got me to make that trailer in the first place, but i kind of made this on the fly last night. anyways thanks for the comments, so far it's a mixed bag on the feedback for the music, the track is from grindhouse planet terror score. i heard the track and thought this is what the transformers score should sound like but thats just my thoughts, anyways thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

8. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

That was pretty nice. Good editing job.

9. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

thanks, for those who like this, check out my aliens trailer, it's even better, i have one for spider man but sony didn't like me having it up, and thats my best trailer, which sucks, it had a 5 star rating out of 100 ratings, i'll see if i can get that back up.

10. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Nice editing job, although I didn't care for the music. I had to force myself to watch the whole thing. But, it syncs up pretty nicely .... good job on the editing work!

11. rdarkstream

rdarkstream Minicon lover

Ebay:
    i loved the music, got me pumped for the action flick.......A+ for sticking with the good music

12. phreakybot

phreakybot Well-Known Member

I thought the music went with it perfectly.

13. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

lol yea the music seems to be the only issue, i stuck with that song from an "artistic" stand point, big hulking metallic meachines need a soundtrack that reflect there psyical appearance, and something orcastrated just doesn't reflect that i believe. once the movies on dvd i'd like to find a track thats just a twisted industrail track to cut a new trailer to.