My DREAM transformers game

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by autobot slapper, Jun 17, 2014.

1. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

I want a transformers game like LOTR battle for middle earth!

So we can create an Autobot or Deception army and stuff like that, it would be so fun!

Do you agree?

2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    A game that plays like Revenge of the Fallen is all that needs to be done.

3. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    I'd love a sandbox game. Earth as the setting, fully customizeable characters along with all generations of the established characters.

4. Datsun87

Datsun87 Doomed shuttle casualty

RotF's controls
    WfC's single player layout (3 bot/con teams with co-op possible)
    FoC's multiplayer
    Armada PS2's vast open areas
    Single player extra mode where key battles throughout the entire franchise are revisited
    Prowl and the Lambo twins as playable characters

5. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Customizable Escalation Maps.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I like the idea of having massive battles with tons of NPC's fighting it out.

I suppose this is moreso my idea for the next Cybertron game. It takes cues from Assassin's Creed IV with the sandbox. This time, it's an entire galaxy. Or universe. Or large swath of space. You get the idea.

In the Ark, you can fly it from planet to planet, moon to moon, etc. The story mode is all the travels through the universe. Junkion, Velocitron, Chaar, etc. Even some shout outs like LV-426 and Oa. Each mission has a set character, like FOC, though there are plenty of missions on each world to accomplish. The story is overall a quest to find the Allspark and a new home, and fighting the Nemesis along the way.

For the free-roam, stars are big hazards that you go through timed escape races to get away from. However, you can use them to your advantage. You'll also be fighting ships full of Decepticons and other antagonist parties. You can also get these ships to fly too close to a star, and get them destroyed. Thanks to the chaotic destruction of Shockwave's initial space bridge, now portals open up everywhere across the galaxy. You could be near Junkion one minute, get sucked into a space bridge, and get spat out near a star. Also in free roam, you get to pick who you're controlling whenever you start your game again, or end a mission or something. And you can change via the pause menu.

This all also applies to Decepticons, just reverse, with the notable exception being you are encouraged to destroy stuff. You have to arrive to a certain location to begin the next campaign mission, and no matter your faction, it'll switch you to the right one for the next mission. I don't really have the story down, but you'd be switched between Autobot and Decepticon for a campaign of thirteen missions with set characters. Towards the end with the plot heating up, you won't be returned to free roam, but automatically shepherded along to the final mission or two.

When it comes to characters, you are presented with a core crew you start out with: for the Autobots, Optimus, Bumblebee (who recovers from his FOC injury during the first mission), Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Cliffjumper, Jetfire, Perceptor, Swerve, Arcee, Nautica, and a few others; then Megatron, Starscream (who rejoins after the first Con mission), Soundwave, Lugnut, Barricade, Slipstream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, the Constructicons, Blackout, Tarn, and others. Over the course of the campaign and free roam side missions, you can unlock more playable characters who have their own specific interactions with other characters.

If you go back to Cybertron, there is an optional mini-campaign about Ultra Magnus and the Wreckers and the Dinobots fighting Shockwave and the Combaticons for control of the Hall of Records.

Just a bunch of thoughts about my idea for the next Cybertron game. It has the scope of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, with hopefully the characterization of TFA and BW.

7. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My dream Transformers game would be an open world game like GTA or Watch_Dogs, with the ability to choose your vehicle form based on the vehicles in the game, this would also carry over into a co-op/online mode where everyone's transformers would look rather unique due to different vehicles, colours and transformations

8. Soundkaiser

Soundkaiser 3D Animator And Windblade's Conjunx Endura

News Credits:
    I remembered this thread before I briefly left TFW, and coincidentally I remembered I made this poster a few weeks ago when I got back on today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I start this project in 2017. right now im pretty set on some ideas though :) 

9. AUTOBOT1995

AUTOBOT1995 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Something close to an improved version of the ds transformers autobot/decepticons from the first movie
    It had
    -open worlds (well explorable large areas)
    -scannable vehicles which changed both modes
    -boss fights
    And many good features I believe but limited being on a Nintendo ds. If it were on a console with more power and better graphics with some major tweaks it would be awesome

I would use that as my base for a game but then add tons of features like
    -improved car scanning, car customisations (also the ability to store different vechicles)
    -weapon pick ups or customisable weapons
    -larger gta v like scale worlds
    -missions to earn items and earn points to upgrade
    -also the ability to change to a sword instead of a gun and back (say hold right stick to switch to a sword (and even shield) and then play in a FOC grimlock like play style

The potential for transformers games is huge and unfortunately unexplored

10. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

A game based off the WFC template, utilising all the additional ideas I conceived years ago.

11. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    AN RPG based game in which you can create your own character, alt mode and all who can start off as a neutral and then you chose what side to join. There would also be multiple factions and races featured.

12. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    Something I think would be fun is ROTF control scheme with Star Wars Battlefront 2 battles. Battlefront is one of my favorite games and to have a Transformers game like it would be fun if done right.

Or how about a game like Star Wars Republic Commando for the Wreckers?