My Displayed Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Omega Supreme V, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

well, I hope this goes well, as you can tell by the pics, they are keeping each other warm - but I need to re-organize everything and when I do, I'll make sure I post pics of that also in this thread...well - enjoy,
    and one more thing, I'm going to be selling some of these guys also, all my toys are in good condition, just dusty, tis all.
    [​IMG]

dang that's a big picture...I've got more too

2. Omega Supreme V

yes yes, I collect robots...that was always my thing.

[​IMG] Alrighty, there you go.

I'm thinking that I should post these as thumbnails...maybe the first post and the later ones...

3. Omega Supreme V

[​IMG]

I think the thumbnails are better, you all can click the links, it's not that hard, hope it measures up to the rest of y'alls collections:thumb 

4. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Mmmmmm lots of dusting to get to work on there lol

5. Omega Supreme V

[​IMG]

the guys on top are Star Saber and Big Convoy's Box...always liked his box...the artwork looks nice.

6. Omega Supreme V

I know sami...almost makes me wish they were in a display case like yours are. oh and here is Classics Jefire that you sent me, it looks really, really nice... and yes, those are boxes of the liquid ice...my breath doesn't stink that bad, but they do come in handy...
    [​IMG]

7. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Good to see you're an "opener" it's much better that way. ALthough I have my Jetfire holding his helmet, I didn't care for it's size all that much. Big Lots has the cases.

8. Omega Supreme V

one more...oh and G Gundam sitting on RID Prime is a temp thing, because there is no freakin way that he'll stand on his own two feet for more than three hours...I have another shelf-set but it's not really worth showing...I'm thinking that after spring break is when I'll clean up, and one more thing, does anyone know the best way to clean em up besides with a duster?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Omega Supreme V

Big Lots is great...I have my jetfire with all the guns blazing and his helmet behind him on the jetpack, fits pretty well up there, well, that's my displayed Transformers, I also have some Armada and others, but they are in boxes taht I need to take down and go through...I also have an original Megatron on the other side of my desk, but since it was only one, I decided not to take a pic of it...maybe later.

10. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Very cool collection! Nice and varied.:) 

What's up with that BW Grimlock/TM2 Dinobot combo? Any better images of that? It looks interesting...

Love how you have Big Convoy standing next to his "pretender shell" Mammoth mode. I don't mind the fact that he's a shell-former at all, but that just looks funny displayed like that. :thumb 

(BTW, any way you can edit that second post to show a Thumbnail instead of the huge image? It really stretches the display...)

11. Omega Supreme V

heh, you notice the shell instead of the sword on his back, or his two guns that are also on his back...yeah, I never really liked that he was so bulky, but I still liked him...I mainly took it apart because I was going to customize him...oh, and the dinobot combiner was something I found here...WAAAY back when, same with a Mirage/Obsidian BM combo - but I took him apart because I like those two seperately. I'll try to get more pics later, and I'll thumbnail the image after I post this if I can...

12. Omega Supreme V

I caved, here's Megs and soundwave with how my jetfire is really displayed, just not in that spot...

[​IMG]

and yes, the Jags are my team because I hate the bucs...and I just have to have a florida football team :) 

I have an old pic of me with that krispy kreme hat also...it's nostalgic for me..

13. Omega Supreme V

My Zoids Display - I loved these guys because they would walk...that was the selling point for me, and the robotic animal part was neat too...:rolleyes2 
    [​IMG]

and on the bottom shelf, the creme de la creme of my collection IMO, King Gojulas, and the Gojulas next to it is the old European version...

[​IMG]

also, I built that UltraSaurus by myself when I was like 12 or 13...took me like 5 hours to complete too...but it was freakin worth it....

huh, just noticed I had some stuff behind there...wow...I really need to clean these guys up...

14. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Woah. You just keep going and going with the pics...:thumb