My Dinobots Haul

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Severus, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

I always loved the Dinobots as a kid, but I never managed to get my grubby mitts on any except Slag.

Well, I finally changed that. My Dinobots lot finally came in from eBay, and they're awesome. I know it's old hat to most of you guys, but I've got a big grin on my face. :D 

[​IMG]

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    See people now this is a demonstration of a haul that deserves its own haul thread!

That is a huge pickup, the Dino's are such great toys congrat's on picking them all up, that's awesome.

Now my question is you did get them complete right?

3. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    It doesn't matter if it's old hat to some. It's cool, and it makes you happy. I'm happy for you. Congrats. They look to be a really nice set, too.

4. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

No, I'm missing some weapons, but I'm fine with watching for parts auctions and snagging them as I can. The only one that's complete is Slag. They don't make that big a difference to me anyway, though, since I plan on displaying them in Dino mode. And the lack of all the parts is what made the price right. :) 

The figures themselves, while not quite minty, are in good shape, and that's what really matters to me. Now that I've got them I've got an extreme urge to pickup the WST Dinobots just so I can have a set that I can constantly fiddle with. :D 

It's too bad Predaking isn't more posable - I could make an awesome fight scene with these guys.

5. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    that's awesome!!!!

I've only had a junker grimlock missing his dino head, and a slag, never had the others ever.

great haul :) 

6. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awsome haul! Only dinobots I had were G2 Grimlock and Slag, but they are gone now. But I do got WST Snarl, and plan on getting the rest. :D 

7. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Wow.... that's an amazing haul.

8. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

I never got any of the originals.. too expensive. I just got the G2 released 3.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    THAT'S my idea of a perfect haul:)  I had all the dinos as a kid...swoop and snarl got TRASHED so I replaced them off ebay a couple years back...my Grimlock is loose and one of the joints that attatches his dino head is broken...Sludge is loose as hell and I had to jury-rig a new knee joint for Slag...but they're my favs and even beat up they'd be the last TFs I ever sell:)  If I ever come into a grand amount of money I'm going to pay off my car, buy a house, some new drums and MIB G1 Dinobots. Congrats again!

10. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice, still need a Sludge and Swoop myself...

11. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    congrats! welcome to the complete set of dinos club. feels kickass don't it?

12. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Very little makes me envious in the world of plastic toys, but you've just gone and done it there.

13. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Awesome haul, man! They are pretty much the last of the G1 'bots that I'm really wanting. Still have Grim and Swoop from the '80s but never had the other 3. Snarl's always been my fav... one day, ONE day I'll get my hands on them. :D