Minor/Repaint: My definitive Human Alliance Leadfoot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Hoptimus, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

I give you my interpretation of DOTM Human Alliance Leadfoot. I transformed him slightly differently, leaving the upper torso angled backwards slightly, and rotating the pelvis forward. Now his chest panels (with the Target logo) and belly panels (/with the headlights) are almost vertical. I slao shaved plastic here and ther to get things to move a little more, such as the pivots for the doors.

I also "shortened" the legs by turning them outward slightly at the hip, and using his original knees as new hips, and his original ankles and new knees. This puts his legs further apart and makes them shorter, too. More screen accurate.

Lastly, I added a new part to fill in the empty chest, where his human could ride previously. I used part of the red arm panel from a Movie Leader Optimus Prime (2007), cut down to fit. On top of that I glued a couple bits from the rear of a DOTM Cyberverse Optimus, to make it look more mech-like. Lastly, some paint apps.

Except for some Reprolabels, I think I'm done, this is my definitive Human Alliance Leadfoot. (Huge pics when you click them, I'll shrink them down.)

Attached Files:

2. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Looks good! What do you do with the filler piece in car mode? Does it fit in the seats?

3. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

Wow....he's armed to the teeth. Nice work.