My Cybertron Galvatron Curse!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Caine, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    I dunno why but it seems like it's always out of my reach. Been looking for this since December 2007. And then, four months ago, roughly mid-April, I saw one at fairly good price on eBay, but then it was bought by another buyer. And at late-July / early-August, a seller on our Indonesian TF forum offered me a Cyb Galvatron for IDR780,000 or approx. US$85, I was soooo happy! And at Aug 9th, I transferred the full cash. And exactly one week ago, I was informed that the seller and his toyshop have moved to new location, and thus, out of contact for a while. I keep optimistic about my stuff, and now what kind of information I got today from the said seller? Sorry, the Cyb. Galvatron was out of stock from his HK counterpart and he forgot to tell me about this news which he received since Aug 13th and thus makes me wait for nearly an entire fuckin' month. I'm deeply disappointed, but fortunately, got my full refund back, and instead of Cyb Galvatron that I craved so much, I spent on E.Scorponok & some few BW Predacons.

Probably if future third-attempt to get this figure failed on near future, I'd rather give up.