Minor/Repaint: My customs during the last year [Part 2]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by irvinechan1982, May 3, 2009.

1. irvinechan1982

irvinechan1982 Member

Jazz is the coolest Autobot in my opinions. And TFTM jazz have 4 versions: the basic one, the premium one, the G1 deco one and a battle damaged one. I didn't had a premium one.cos I think it's color is not much better than the basic one. Later in 2008, Takara Tomy released the BT-20, which can transform into a Mazda RX-8, which is a cool car. And the design looked more similar to the G1 catoon and was in silver. So I decide to make it more similar to the Jazz in the movie with a 6-barrelled machine gun from a TFTM battle damaged Jazz.. Then I gave another battle damaged Jazz's gun and head to a TFTM G1 deco Jazz.And later, because I've got another head replaced from a TFTM EVAC. So I paint the head to Silver color and put it on to a TFTM basic Jazz's body and named it Tailgate, which was a mini-autobot in G1 cartoon who can transform into a Pontiac Firebird. Well since Firebird has ceased production in 2002. Now gave him a body of Pontiac Solstice won't be a bad idea. And Here is my BT-20 Jazz with TFTM -styled gun.

Rachet should always been an ambulance! Maybe this was why Hasbro released a G1 deco TFTM Rachet in late 2007. I think the head was too ugly and decided to replaced it with a head from BT Prowl. Well, BT and ALT Transformers are expensive. Luckily there are Knock-off ones in China, which was pretty cheap. I bought 2 KO BT Prowls and 3 classic Starscreams for parts. Then the head is on. And with some color changed in details. Here we go with the G1-styled TFTM Rachet, the weapon of whom is from a Botcon 2008 Starscream.

Life Convoy was one of the Autobot leaders in the Cartoon TRANSFORMER CYBERTRON. Hasbro bring the toy back in 2008 as one of the figures in the UNIVERSE series. It's in a new color, red and white and renamed as Blade, but since I've got a Blade already, I just keep its original name. The stock figure has a pale face and some stupid blue colors on its body, so I cut its head off and replace it with half of it and the other half from a repaint Jetfire, also name as Treadbolt. So the figure looks prettier now. However, its head can't turn around any more.

Landmine was an outstanding designed figure in the TFTM series but I don't like it's head at all. So I replaced it with a head from a KO classic starscream. And as a military vehicle, it did not have enough fire power. So I gave him 2 weapons from Gumdam robots and lengthen its own gun barrel.

Attached Files:

2. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Awesome work I really like the look of it

3. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

again great detail