Heavy/Scratch: My custom G1 Prime WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Dec 2, 2008.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey all, I just posted my collection up in the collections thread (duh), and people wanted to see the custom G1 Prime that I have so here he is. Its a WIP, and has been for a long time now. I keep staring at him trying to figure out how to make it so that his thighs can come up inward to his torso a little bit more for his cab mode. His bot mode is almost done. Its Comprimised ot a Gundam Heavyarms Custom head moded, some MG MK-II Arms, and I think Heavyarms upper legs. But as I said in my other thread I had another model fall and the hip joint broke on him, so I sacrificed his parts for Prime! So Prime will be under goin some differences soon, and maybe I can figure out what the heck to do about his cab mode.. Any way, here are the picys ;) 

UPDATE: Almost a year later, and I FINALLY getan update on this guy. Ive got more to come as of yet, and I'll be getting better pictures soon for you guys. hopefully by the end of the week for ya's!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

I would like to see the alt mode. i like what i see here.

3. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

hott diggitty dang. that's looking cool man,

I would also like to see the alt. mode

4. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea, Id like to see the alt mode too!! oh wait.. this is mine, lol, sorry guys, the unfortunate situation is that he currently doesnt have an alt mode. If I secure everything in bot mode as is, then broblems occure with the alt mode. Im still trying to figure out how to make the neccessary problem solving techniques to get through that. Also, this is all going to end up getting changed. I just put this up because people saw it in my collection thread and asked for more pictures. WORRY NOT THOUGHT, I AM WORKING ON HIM AGAIN AND WILL BE THROUGH WITH HIM SHORTYLY!! I hope..

5. Sideways

Sideways Banned

looks great OMEGAPRIME.

if he doesn't get an alt.mode, you could call him an action master!

6. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, god I hated actgion masters, that makes me want to get back home asap and work on him some more. I need to stop at the hobby shop to pick up some materials for him on the way though. Ill try to keep picstures goin as I refine him also.

7. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Wow. Really good choice to make use of the gundam parts. I think the jet pack add on is just awesome. Do hurry and give us ur final pics yeah!!!

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like this idea, dude. :thumb 

It's unfortunate that he can't still transform, but perhaps you can keep working on it to fix that. I don't totally dig the head, but I'm pretty particular when it comes to G1 Prime.

Overall, this is some really nice work. I hope to see more work from you! :thumb 

9. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmm, SABSABBY, final pics may be a while to come yet, As I said, Prime is under going and update, and maybe.. HOPEFULLY, Ill get the transformation worked out. Im trying to make him more proportionate as well, which means that He's gonna tower over the rest of the G1 Bots... SUPERSQUAD, Im in the proccess of figuring out his transformation, and I kind of aggree about the head, his antennea are just a little bit to long I think. So I MIGHT shorten them... maybe.. As I said, Im tring to keep him proportionate, and in doing so this means I need to tweak him basic transformation so that his cab doesnt look wierd. New arms and legs are comnig up next, and Ill be going from there. Kepp a look out everyone, hes coming sooner or later.

10. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Holy crap, an update!!!!